Better HTTP Redirects makes your Blog's redirects to play more nicely the HTTP standards.
|Author:||hakre (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2-alpha|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-06-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 787|
Click to start download
Better HTTP Redirects makes your Blog's redirects to play more nicely the HTTP standards. Dual Mode Plugin, can be used as a standard Plugin or as a Must-Use Plugin.
- Provide Hypertext Fragments on redirects where applicable.
- Compatible with any current usage of the wp_redirect() API function.
- Prevent unnecessary redirect loops on UTF-8 based sites.
- Improved user and robot (search engines etc.) experience for your website.
- No need for you to wait until core code get's fixed - if ever!
- Helps you debugging redirect related issues with it's unique Redirect Debug Mode.
- Bugfix Release
- Fix of unprocessed boolean arguments in Backtrace.
- Warning on RFC violating location headers.
- Display of location added to Debug Mode.
- Display of Call Stack in Debug Mode improved.
- Display of classes in Debug Mode fixed.
- Debug Mode – Disables automatic redirect if WP_DEBUG is enabled to use the plugin for debugging purposes.
- Prevention of redirect loops for UTF-8 based canonical links (Ivrit, Japanese, Chinese etc.; Related: #14292)
- Increased usability of the default HTML fragment.
- Initial Release
- Setting up SVN