WooCommerce Product feed to Google, Amazon, Ebay & other merchants.
|Author:||RexTheme (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-02-2017|
|Total downloads:||3 282|
Click to start download
Select ‘Product Feeds” from the Admin Menu
Click to Publish Feed
Click ‘Add New’ for Creating New Feed
Click ‘Title Field’ & Give Feed Name
Select ‘Products’ to Create Feed For
Click ‘All Published Products’ & Select ‘Map Category’ for Category Mapping
Select ‘Merchant Type’ for Desired Merchant Store
Select Your Desired File Formate
Click ‘Add New Attribute’ & Select ‘Static’ for Custom Attribute
- Upload the WooCommerce Product Feed Manager to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now a new menu ‘Product Feeds’ will appear in admin screen from where you can create and manage product feeds.
Which shopping merchants are supported?
Currently we support 13 major shopping engines like Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay & etc.
Does WooCommerce Product Feed Manager supports product variation?
Yes, It does.
Is there a product limit?
No, you can add as many products to your product feeds as you want but this feature is only available for pro-users. In free version you can create product feed up-to 50 products.
What file formats does this plugin support?
This plugin outputs product feeds in the following file formats: TXT, XML formats. For creating google product feed you have to select XML format.
How do I upgrade to pro?
You may use WooCommerce Product Feed Manager for free, limited to 50 items in total.
To upgrade to PRO with no restrictions, you may purchase a license key from: WP Dashboard > Product Feed > Upgrade.
- Added batch processing
- Fixed UI issues
- Fixed custom attributes mapping to feed
- Bug Fixes
- Added new merchant (AdRoll.com)
- Added user on-boarding page
- Added dynamic identifier_exists value for Google feed
- Added new merchant (Google Adwords)
- WordPress Multilanguage support: Spanish (Spain), Afrikaans, Chinese (China), Portuguese (Brazil)
- Added new merchant (Shopping)
- Added new merchant (Shopzilla)
- Added google category auto suggestion
- Added product filter option
- google_product_category added to Facebook
- Fixed: Sale Price will not be visible if empty(For Google Merchant)
- Added Support for woocommerce custom field
- Added new merchant – Facebook
- Added Category Mapping Feature
- New merchant – Become
- yith brand attribute support
- custom template
- Compatible with php7
- Category Mapping
- Added the difference between premium and free version
- Added new merchants (amazon, bing, ebay, kelkoo, nextag, pricegrabber)
- Provide support for both xml and text feed
- Product description issue for variable products
- Update dropdown type for merchants
- Normalize windows path for ajax
- Fixed issue on other pages causing by scripts
- New feature: Feed customization with custom attributes and values.
- Improves UI
- Bug fixes
- Fix issue with feed attributes values.
- Optimize to deal with large numbers of products.
- Initial version with support for Google Merchant