WooCommerce Product feed to Google, Amazon, Ebay & other merchants.
|Author:||RexTheme (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-02-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 839|
Click to start download
Select ‘Product Feeds” from the Admin Menu
Click to Publish Feed
Click ‘Add New’ for Creating New Feed
Click ‘Title Field’ & Give Feed Name
Select ‘Products’ to Create Feed For
Click ‘All Published Products’ & Select ‘Map Category’ for Category Mapping
Select ‘Merchant Type’ for Desired Merchant Store
Select Your Desired File Formate
Click ‘Add New Attribute’ & Select ‘Static’ for Custom Attribute
- Upload the Best WooCommerce Product Feed to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now a new menu ‘Product Feeds’ will appear in admin screen from where you can create and manage product feeds.
Which shopping merchants are supported?
Currently we support 9 major shopping engines like Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay & etc.
Does Best WooCommerce Product Feed supports product variation?
Yes, It does.
Is there a product limit?
No, you can add as many products to your product feeds as you want but this feature is only available for pro-users. In free version you can create product feed up-to 2000 products.
What file formats does this plugin support?
This plugin outputs product feeds in the following file formats: TXT, XML formats. For creating google product feed you have to select XML format.
How do I upgrade to pro?
You may use Best WooCommerce Product Feed for free, limited to 2000 items in total.
To upgrade to PRO with no restrictions, you may purchase a license key from: WP Dashboard > Product Feed > Upgrade.
- Initial version with support for Google Merchant
- Optimize to deal with large numbers of products.
- Fix issue with feed attributes values.
- New feature: Feed customization with custom attributes and values.
- Improves UI
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issue on other pages causing by scripts
- Normalize windows path for ajax
- Product description issue for variable products
- Update dropdown type for merchants
- Add new merchants (amazon, bing, ebay, kelkoo, nextag, pricegrabber)
- Provide support for both xml and text feed
- Added the difference between premium and free version
- Compatible with php7
- Category Mapping
- New merchant – Become
- yith brand attribute support
- custom template
- Add Category Mapping Feature
- Add Support for woocommerce custom field
- Add new merchant – Facebook
- Fixed: Sale Price will not be visible if empty(For Google Merchant)