Find freelance jobs without ever leaving WordPress.
|Author:||Ben Allfree (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-05-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Win a FREE 1-day Day Pass to Ben's Gigs by helping us in the feedback forum. Try out the plugin suggest features, report bugs, etc.
All the Gigs Worth Having
Are you as tired as I am of having to scour all around the Internet just to sift through all the junk to find one or two freelance leads worth pursuing?
bensgigs comes to the rescue by doing all the heavy lifting for you. Much more than just an aggregator, bensgigs delivers personalized freelance gig leads to your WordPress admin. Let the leads come to you.
I made bensgigs because I'm a freelance programmer. It is a perfect compliment for freelancers who already use WordPress for marketing. Now, for the first time, you can have marketing leads pumped straight into the site that you use to blog to your prospective customers.
Ben's Gigs currently monitor major sites such as craigslist.org, drupal.org, wordpress.org, and more. Don't waste time hunting around on gig boards. If you have a site you'd like me to add, please suggest it in our feedback forum.
Here are a few ways you can use Ben's Gigs:
- Find new freelance gigs
- Research new market trends
- Decide what things I should learn next
- See what prospective clients are buying, then blog about it - beautiful for SEO
- Make my sales guy sit around all day and answer leads and phone calls 🙂
Ben's Gigs has a 100% FREE service, requiring NO registration of any kind. You can also purchase a Day Pass which gives you access to the latest gigs as soon as we find them.
- Dynamic listings of freelance gigs
- Purchase a Day Pass for early notice when new gigs are found
- Managed 100% from your WordPress site
- No registration required
- http://www.bensgigs.com - Official Web Site
- http://bensgigs.uservoice.com - Feedback, Bugs, and Forum
- http://www.benallfree.com - Ben Allfree, creator of Ben's Gigs
In the spirit of Open Source and the many people that have come before us, the Ben's Gigs system is GPL:
- The main "bensgigs" WordPress plugin
- The "bensgigs-admin" WordPress plugin that we use to manage all the users
- The underlying "clicklib" WordPress plugin, which provides an amazing MVC architecture for WP plugins