This is a calendar plugin that provides a calendar widget which allows for both single and multi-day events.
|Author:||Bob Moore, BeMoore Software (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This is a calendar plugin that provides a calendar widget which allows for both single and multi-day events. To use this plugin just use the widget provided.
- The calendar has 3 parts:
- A large calendar on the calendar page
- A small calendar widget with events list on the home page (pro only)
- An events list on the calendar page (pro only)
All three parts are managed from the same place.
- To add a new event in the dashboard click "Events --> Add New"
- Add the name of your event to the title e.g. no school today, upcoming training course ...
You can add more info about your event in the editor box:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will be able to input the date of your event:
Choose a category for your event. This will make sure your event is displayed in the colour of the category you have choosen.
Click "Publish" to add your event to the calendar
If you want to add a category or change the apperance of existing categories, in the dashboard click "Events --> Categories"
To edit a category, move your mouse over the category you want to edit and click edit
You can change the colour of the category background and the category text by clicking the boxes. Pick your colour and click "Update"
You can also add new categories.
We also have a pro version, more info here: http://www.bemoore.com/bemo-calendar-pro/. Features are as follows:
- Shortcodes for displaying the calendar [bemocalendar], [bemocalendarsmall] and [bemocalendarlist]
- Settings screen for adjusting various settings
- Widget displaying small version of calendar
- Widget displaying a list of calendar events
- Set up various categories of events in different colours
- Set up event tags
- No Watermark
There are css styles that you can override in your own template.
I'm also available for paid support only should you need any.
- Now shows the button panel.
- Added some more help info.
- Some feature description changes.
- The very first release