Be-It Facebook Like Box side tab is a sliding and floating tab on left or right screen that has multiply options for viewing.
|Author:||Be-It Consulting (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-12-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||11 632|
Click to start download
Have you been frustrated over where to put your Facebook like box … now your worries are over.
With Be-It Facebook Slide tab you can now choose where on left or right side you want to have your like box floated. You can change hight from top and also slide in and out time. You can also change your tab image to one that fits you.
Is this straight forward?
I need help?
Please send to support(at)be-it.se
- Minor bug
- Updated to work with WP 4.1
- Small bug fixes
- Coming soon 3.0 🙂
- Added mobile detection support
- Added turn on/off for mobile devices
- Bug fix float right/left problem
- Bug fix class.init problem
- Added light & dark facebook support
- Added facebook border color support
- Full support for color changes
- Optimized source code
- Moved into classes
- Prepared for twitter support
- Added dynamic css3
- Error in filestructure to WP. This is just a fix of files.
- Removed old jQuery function
- Removed unnecessary code and style
- Removed my default app-id and fb link
- Changed jQuery slide to William Paoli’s slide plugin: http://wpaoli.building58.com
- Changed to more clearly function name
- Changed load page name
- Added css tags to be-it-XXXX to void conflicts
- Added custom background color
- Added function check if setup
- Added language support (Eng, Swe)
- Tested in FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE8 and IE9
- Tested up to WP 3.3.1
- Update in settings page
- Changed description
- Update in z-index layer
- Official release.