The Basticom framework plugin allows you to modify certain core functions of WordPress as well as fine-tune some additional settings.
|Author:||Basticom (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-10-2016|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/basticom-frameworkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Basticom screen to configure the plugin
Who can use this framework?
This framework is specifically built for use within Basticom websites.
- First stable edition with basic options and settings
- Fixed the Jigsaw implementation
- Fixed the server statistics display
- Added option to disable WordPress links (and taxonomy)
- Added option to disable WordPress posts (and taxonomy)
- Added option to set plug-in labels (menu and plugin page)
- Removed debug.log entries
- Fixed disable emoji feature
- Fixed front-end style and scripts enqueue bug
- Fixed Gravity Forms button conversion bug (thanks Justin)
- Added banner and icon assets
- Updated assets