Easy to use Particle JS Background. Create powerful Particle banner from dashboard, no need to create configuration file.
|Author:||Maher Hossain (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-10-2020|
|Total downloads:||3 252|
Click to start download
Fully customizable you can control everything from the dashboard with a graphical interface, no need to create a JSON file, just insert suitable values to create beautiful particle effects on your website.
- No configuration file needed, hassle free intrigation
- Customize everything from Dashboard
- Easy and understandable user guideline
- Multiple Demo configuration
- To display the particle js background select the page template as “Particle Background” or use the shortcode [particlejs-banner].
Particle Background Setting Appearance
Example of placing Shortcode to the page
Example of selecting particle background as a page template
Particle Events fields
Particle Click Events fields
Particle settings options
Particle Movement and Line settings options
No Need to create configuration file, everything is configurable from wordpress Dashboard, just go to Dashboard-> ParticleJs Banner and configure accordingly.
Go to Dashboard-> ParticleJs Banner, you will get a separate section for text and Call to action button configuration. Change the title, description and call to action button as per necissity.
Login to WordPress dashboard and click ParticleJs Banner then you can change everything from the relevent section. It is quite self explenatory.
- Release date: October 1, 2020
- Release date: October 3, 2020
- Fix center align text issue