Shortcode allowing a floating featured image to be placed at the top of a post; this plugin is multi-site compatible.
|Author:||azurecurve (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-07-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 116|
Click to start download
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-floating-featured-image folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Add edit function to stored images
- Fix bug in saving is_tag (was always setting to 1
- Add key parameter to shortcode instead of using title
- Add facility to store image links and recall using title in shortcode
- Add better explanation of shoprtcode usage to Settings page
- Fixed bug with Plugins page link to Settings page
- Fixed settings page formatting issue
- Multilanguage support added
- WordPress 4 Compatible
- Fixed security issue
- Fixed bug setting default options when activating plugin on multisite
- First version