Automatic NBSP add HTML non-breaking space ( ) in your posts, custom post types and pages.
|Author:||Damian Góra (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 392|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
1.5.3, November 25, 2016
- FIX: special case for a mark
1.5.2, April 24, 2016
- FIX: Escaping another special characters from phrases
1.5.1, January 28, 2016
- ADD Integration with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- DEL Problematic feature (keep numbers together).
- ADD Keep numbers together as option
- FIX Bug with words ending with a dot
- FIX Bug with disappearing titles.
- ADD New function
auto_nbsp($content, $echo)allows to add nbsp to the custom content. Use this in your code.
before punctuation marks as
- Title is now supported.
- Excerpt is now supported.
- Comment text is now supported.
- Widget text is now supported.
- Phrases is now allowed.
- Add case sensitive for words or phrases.
- Add list of conjunctions and other phrases for the Polish and English language.
- Fix mechanism for adding a   entitie.
- Polish translation
- Fix bug compatibility wordpress 3.6.
- First version.