Plugin to automatically post your WooCommerce Products to Social Media.
|Author:||Carl Lockett III; CIL Creations (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-11-2017|
Click to start download
Twitter API codes.
Pro Plan Options
Bitly Generic access token.
Enter Your Hashtags
WooCommerce Product Options.
WooCommerce Product Options.
Products being posted to social media.
Setting the CRON schedule.
Help and Support Page.
Why is the title of my product being truncated?
When your product title is shortened, you will see two periods at the end; “..” which signifies it has been truncated. This process is due to either the length of your title, the length of your hashtags or a combination of both. Twitter posts must not exceed 280 characters, so to keep within that amount we trim some off the title only to make it fit.
How can my language translation be included?
There are two options to have this plugin translated into your language. The first option is to use the .pot file in the languages folder and translate the phrases yourself. The second option is to contact me to have your language included.
- Added a PRODUCT LIST tab! This is in the wp-admin style and there are many more options for you products. The main new feature is the ability to post a product from your inventory to social media with a button click! More features will be comming soon. This new tab also has the WordPress SCREEN OPTIONS at the top of the page for more settings.
- Removed the Product lists from the Woocommerce Tab.
- Changes are coming which will affect the ability to automatically post to FACEBOOK. If you are already able to post to Facebook, this will not change until August when Facebook will no longer allow the auto post feature in it’s current form. If you are just installing APWP for the first time, Facebook will NOT allow you to create a new Facebook app that will allow posting as set in this plugin. Updates are in the works to allow this plugin to continue functioning as described for Facebook.
- Enhanced debug tab – added a button to copy all the data to clipboard.
- Fixed bug in Stats tab where the total clicks shown at the bottom were incorrect.
- Fix bug that was missed in v1.1.6
- Added a tab for collecting debugging information.
- Updated Facebook SDK to latest version
- Added new instructions for the Pinterest Access Token as Pinterest made some changes to their API.
- Removed a large portion of the help file included in the plugin. This information is now on our website.
- More small updates will be coming soon!
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed the undefined index error for the Pinterest board and updated the error checking.
- Fix for the cycling refresh on the Schedule Tab page.
- Fixed minor error showing in the WP error_log; “calling get_woocommerce_product_list() arguments required is 1, none used.”
- Added status widget to WP Dashboard!
- Added thumbnail images to the product listings.
- Adjusted a few font/color settings.
- Fixed bug in the function to determine if at least one product category has been selected.
- Removed the info bar above the tabs and below the plugin name. Created a much cleaner look!
- Removed the FAQ section in the Help tab. There is a link that section on the website.
- Added Ajax functionality to some on the options.
- Fixed the superscript notation above the Bitly links column for the Stats tab. Should be on Referrers column.
- Fixed issue with total clicks data not displaying at bottom of the stats tab.
- Corrected issue checking for LOCALHOST server. Bitly will not accept urls from localhost.
- Fixed bug in checking that all options are set for at least one social media account.
- Last post box on Schedule tab is now hidden when the schedule is paused.
- Adjusted for Twitter’s extended 280 character Tweets.
- Enhanced the appearance.
- Added support to clean up memory and decrease page load time.
- Plugin will now use the Short Description from your product pages in the media postings!
- Plugin can now add product meta data tags to your product pages for Twitter!
- PRO versions are now available!
- Made a few changes to the layout to accomodate other languages.
- Spanish Translation (es_ES) now available.
- Added css class to input checkboxes; was missed and affects all admin pages.
- Added function to verify WooCommerce is active and installed; else disable plugin.
- The main tab to show is now the Schedule Tab.
- Removed the randomizing of the product’s url to prepare for Bitly URL tracking data!
- Made adjustments to the product listings on the WooCommerce tab. Now only shows the parent products on variable items.
- Added missing logo to the HELP tab.
- Repaired LICENSE and README files.
- Completed code setup for language translation.
- Made a few minor appearence changes.
- Added the ability to select all categories with a button click.
- Initial Release 11/08/2017