Post your images to Instagram by wordpress pannel
|Author:||Roland, Informatica Duran (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-11-2016|
|Total downloads:||21 307|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Copy the
pluginfolder into your
- Activate the Auto-Post To Instagram plugin via the plugins admin page
- Add your username +password into, wp2instagram page , located under Settings
- Instagram can notice as a note secure login in you account , this happend only because the plugin is unisng an external API,not the official
- Initial Release.
- Fix some bugs.
- Fix some bugs.
- Add Notice
- Fix Html Tags.
- New plugin advandced settings page
- You can now customize the usage of hashtags in your caption
- Set the maximum bumber of hashtags ( Recommanded below 30 , please check at https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-maximum-number-of-hashtags-you-can-insert-in-a-comment-on-an-Instagram-photo )
- Use of additional hashtags
- Use or not the original tags of you post as hashtags
- Use a header in caption ( This text will be placed after Title and before hashgtags )
Use a footer in caption ( This text will be placed after the hashgtags )
Tested in WordPress 4.9.5
Bug corrected :
- Now properly handle the number of maximum hashtags
- Use or not the original categories name of your post as hashtags
- Convert or not accents in your hashtags
- Remove or not underscore (_) or hyphen (-) in your hashtags
Please note that tags are processed before category, so if you have reach the maximumn number of hashtags before the processing of categories, you will not see them on Instagram
- Tested in WordPress 4.9.5