Replace specific words in your content with a link
|Author:||Rich Gubby (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-07-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 051|
Click to start download
Ever find yourself turning same words over and over again into links in your content? Well not any longer! Auto Content Links allows you to set up specific words in your content, and replace them with a link to wherever you want.
My replacements inside of the href are messed up!
If you have looped your replacements – maybe you have google to be replaced with bing, and bing to be replaced with google. It’ll get itself into a mess and cause your post to look bad.
- Added compatibility for WordPress 3.0.3
- Added functionality to not link the current page URL if you are actually on that page. Thanks once again for this addition to Ryan Zeisler & father!
- Changed links to open with “_blank” rather than “_new”
- Updated location to settings from within plugin page
- Added option to have links open in new window
- Much improved regular expression – thanks to Ryan Zeisler & father!
- Fixed some styling
- Added first version