This plugin appends the author's display name to blog posts or/and pages.
|Author:||Zakir Sajib (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8 or hig|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2011|
|Total downloads:||1 973|
Click to start download
Signature Settings Part1
Signature Settings Part 2
Signature below page
Signature below post
Signature in user profile
- Upload the plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Signature section, upload your signature as an image, select where you want to display either post/page or both and select the desired size for your signature image.
Does the signature come below the post and page?
Yes. Your signature image comes below the post contents.
What type of image formats your plugin allows?
All types images i.e. jpeg, jpg, png. I am working on SVG format image.
What is the recommended image size?
Ideal image could be 320 x 100 pixels. But you can choose either thumbnail, medium or custom sizes.
Does it support multi-user?
Yes, it supports multi-users.
- Removed signature to all woocommerce templates i.e. cart, product, checkout and account page.
- Fixed bugs for undefined index
- Signature image is shown below post and page
- User ‘display_name’ is shown below post and page
- Only user ‘display_name’ was shown below post and page