Improved taxonomy support for media and attachments.
|Author:||Ben Huson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 996|
Click to start download
The Attachment Taxonomy Support provides better support for media and attachments in WordPress versions before WordPress 3.5+.
In versions of WordPress subsequent to 3.5 it just registers 'attachment_category' and 'attachment_tag' taxonomies.
- Disable admin functionality in WordPress 3.5+ as taxonomies are now supported natively and media workflow has changed.
- Ensure admin.js is loaded on media pages.
- Added text domain to translation strings in setup_taxonomies().
- Add language support.
- Enqueue scripts properly and only when required.
- Remove unnecessary menu redirect.
- Added media taxonomy menu items.
- Added links to manage taxonomies.
- Fix attachment taxonomies not saving if all checkboxes deselected.
- Fix saving when editing multiple attachment in post popup.
- Allow default taxonomies to be removed via ‘attachmenttaxsupp_taxonomies’ filter.
- Added support for hierarchical taxonomies.
- First version.