Allows attaching and detaching images and other media to/from posts, pages and other content types.
|Author:||Lukas Werner (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-08-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 770|
Click to start download
Attach and Unattach is a very simple plugin which allows attaching and detaching images and other media to/from WordPress posts, pages and other content types.
In the current WordPress versions, the only way to attach a media item to a post is if it wasn't attached before. The only way to unattach is to remove the media item completely and upload it again (or to delete the post).
This plugin solves that adding a 'Attach' and a 'Unattach' link below each media file in the Media Library admin view.
- Created dutch translation – Thanks in advance to Jos Klever!
- Created norwegian translation
- Created spanish translation
- Created french translation
- Created russian translation
- Created swedish translation
- Created polish translation
- Created german translation
- Initial release.