Aspose DOC Importer reads text from the DOC file and insert it into the editor.
|Author:||aspose.cloud Marketplace (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-06-2014|
|Total downloads:||8 461|
Click to start download
Aspose Doc Importer Plugin for WordPress allows developers to get/read contents of Microsoft Word (doc/docx) document without requiring Microsoft Office. This module demonstrates very powerful Import feature provided by Aspose.Words . It adds a simple button above Editor in WordPress and asks for the Doc file to be imported into the editor. Once the Doc or Docx file is provided, users get the document contents displayed on the editor immediately.
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.3
- Functionality of reading text from the doc file. You can click on “Aspose Doc Importer” button, it will popup a box, which will display two tabs “Select Local Files” & “Select Aspose Cloud Storage File”. You can click on “Select Doc file” button and select a doc file from your local machine, after successful upload, you need to click on the “Insert DOC to editor” button. It will put the text from the selected doc file to the editor.
- Functionality of reading text from the doc file located at Aspose Cloud Storage.
Plugin configuration settings
Post Page with "Aspose Doc Importer" button
Aspose Doc Importer popup for selecting whether to read content from local file or aspose cloud file.
Can I use Aspose Doc Importer plugin without having account on cloud.aspose.com ?
No, you cannot use this plugin without having account on aspose cloud. You need to go https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp and create a new account with aspose cloud.
From where I can get App SID & App Key ?
Login with your aspose account by going to the link https://cloud.aspose.com/SignIn . Then go the My Apps section and check the Manage My Apps section, you will find your credentials. Put these on the “Aspose Doc Importer” plugin settings page.
Can I use word pdf file to read and insert text into the editor ?
No, this plugin is only for doc files. For the pdf file reader, you have to use our different plugin, which is Aspose Pdf Importer.
- This is the first version
- Image importing feature is included.