Aspose DOC Exporter exports posts into a word document file doc / docx. Currently this plugin works as a bulk action of post / pages or of any custom
|Author:||Muhammad Sohail (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-07-2014|
|Total downloads:||29 027|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
Can I use Aspose Doc Exporter plugin without having account on cloud.aspose.com ?
No, you cannot use this plugin without having account on aspose cloud. You need to go https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/ and create a new account.
From where I can get App SID & App Key ?
Login with your aspose account by going to the link https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/. Then go the My Apps section, you will find your credentials. Put these on the “Aspose Doc Exporter” plugin settings page.
Can I export pdf file to read and insert text into the editor ?
No, this plugin is only for exporting posts into doc files. For exporting posts into pdf file, you have to use our different plugin, which is Aspose Pdf Exporter Plugin.
- This is the first version
- Downloading of the exported file will start immediately after converting from Aspose Cloud.
- Plugin supports multi language export now.
- Bug fixes
- Provide option to include Post categories in the exported Word document.
- Fixed undefined constant: WPBMap and undefined offset: 3 error.