Aspose DOC Exporter exports posts into a word document file doc / docx. Currently this plugin works as a bulk action of post / pages or of any custom
|Author:||aspose.cloud Marketplace (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-07-2014|
|Total downloads:||41 320|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Aspose DOC Exporter allows WordPress site administrators to export post contents to Microsoft Word (doc/docx) document. This module demonstrates very powerful Export feature provided by Aspose.Words Cloud. It adds a simple bulk action in the drop down “Export to DOCX” and as soon as the bulk action is called, it exports all posts to Microsoft Word (Doc/Docx) documents.
Why I have to Sign Up at aspose.cloud
This plugin uses REST APIs provided by Aspose.Cloud for document manipulation and conversion, which requires account with active subscription. To sign up, go to https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/.
How many posts can I export. Are there any limits
Your free subscription imposes a monthly limit of 150 documents. You can increase the limits by upgrading to paid subscription.
How can I know my limits
Sign In to https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/ and click go to Usage tab.
From where I can get App SID & App Key
Sign In or Sign Up for free at https://dashboard.aspose.cloud/ click
Get my API key button to retrieve your App SID and APP Key.
- This is the first version
- Downloading of the exported file will start immediately after converting from Aspose.Cloud.
- Plugin supports multi language export now.
- Bug fixes
- Provide option to include Post categories in the exported Word document.
- Fixed undefined constant: WPBMap and undefined offset: 3 error.
- Upgraded to latest Aspose.Cloud REST API.
- Better error handling.
- Bug fix: Exported document is empty.
- Bug fix: Exported archive is damaged.
- Bug fix: Cannot open file.
- Bug fix: Empty white page.
- Add support to export Pages.
- Add support to export custom defined post types.
- Improved exception handling for invalid App SID or App Key.
- Improved behaviour when plugin is used with improper configuration.
- Export multiple posts to a single document file.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Code refactoring.