Simple Plugin to let your users ask quetions.
|Author:||Timo Schiller, Alexander Siemer-Schmetzke (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-02-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 163|
Click to start download
This Plugin allows you to include a simple Textbox through which your site visitors can ask you short questions.
You can answer them through the backend.
See it in action at: (http://kilo-moana.com/ask-me-wordpress-plugin/)
How do i use the plugin
Place the [askme] shortcode in one of your posts.
- new option: How much Ask me’s to display
- tagging option for ask me admin
- fixed a display issue caused by a div which was closed too early
Please feel free to post the site where you use Ask Me into the forums at: (http://en.kilo-moana.com/forums/topic/showcase/).
This could help us to find out what is the best way to make Ask Me as neutral as possible, so you are able to customize it in the way you want.
- Added captcha !you have to turn it on in the backend! !allow-url-include must be turned on’
- Response to users
- Small style changes
- Advanced options for username and e-mail notification
- Check for empty questions
- Notification added for unanswered questions
- Overview in Dashboard moved to generic container
- E-Mail Notification for new questions
- Fixt icon in admin interface
- Initial release