This plugin will convert currencies within the text of a post or page.
|Author:||David Artiss (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-04-2012|
|Total downloads:||16 838|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Maintenance: Removed donation links
- Maintenance: Updated this README to better reflect the new plugin directory format
- Maintenance: Corrected links to artiss.blog
- Maintenance: This plugin now requires a minimum WordPress level of 4.6, so changes were made to accommodate that, including the removal of various language features
- Maintenance: Added in a couple of missing country flags
- Enhancement: The shortcode is now loaded at all times, as loading only outside of admin didn’t add any performance improvement
- Maintenance: Updated API URL, including new SSL addresses
- Maintenance: Updated branding, inc. adding donation links
- Enhancement: Validated, sanitized and escaped the user data being sloshed around the admin screens
- Enhancement: Modified some INCLUDES so that the plugin folder wasn’t hardcoded. Also replaced the deprecated WP_PLUGIN_URL with plugins_url
- Enhancement: When the API key hasn’t yet been specified, the prompt will appear when in the settings screen as well
- Maintenance: Updated branding, including removal of donation links
- Maintenance: Removed the occ- prefixes from the file names
- Maintenance: Modified administration screens so that they use the same coding standard as the core screens
- Bug: Fixed some links that were not correct
- Bug: Resolved some PHP errors
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the default options when migrating from an earlier version of the plugin
- Maintenance: Added a text domain and domain path, as well as correcting the domain name.
- Maintenance: New name and less advertising. We’re nice like that.
- Maintenance: Removed the specific admin menu because, well, it wasn’t needed. Moved the plugin options to the general Admin Options and exchange rates to Tools.
- Maintenance: Added support for WordPress 4.3 admin menu changes.
- Maintenance: Re-written the README and on-screen options to be clearer and, more importantly, make sure people realize you can get the API data for FREE!
- Enhancement: Added some swizzy new currency flags.
- Enhancement: Now handles commas in your provided currency amount. It even adds them in the result. Nice.
- Bug: We’ve been on PHP error hunt… we’re not scared.. we went and found some big ones… FIXED!
- Maintenance: Updated advertising engine code to latest version
- Maintenance: Updated README Parser function name
- Bug: Corrected the user permissions
- Enhancement: Added message to admin screen if App Key not set
- Bug: Error on activation when installed alongside certain other plugins which share a particular function
- Maintenance: Advertisements now appear in the options screens, but implemented option to switch off if donated
- Maintenance: New App Key requirements implemented
- Maintenance: Put in place minimum values for caching – no longer able to switch off
- Bug: Fixed internationalization, including rates screens which was not being translated
- Enhancement: Country flag icons, where appropriate, are now shown on the rates screen
- Enhancement: Added global variables for overriding default currencies
- Enhancement: Conversion in rates screen now shows results as 2 DP
- Fixed bug where currency output that contained a thousand separator was being interpreted as an error message!
- Initial release