Easily showcase what your customers or users are saying about you or your business.
|Author:||Tyche Softwares (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-01-2013|
|Total downloads:||2 372|
Click to start download
Arconix Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to showcase the great things your customers or users are saying about you or your business.
Base stylesheet is responsive and is looks good out of the box with almost any theme, but supports upgrade-safe customizations if a tighter integration is desired.
Integrates into the new dashboard design with WordPress 3.8
Add testimonials to your site via a widget, shortcode or template tag
Displays Gravatars when available
Great Plugin – I highly recommend this plugin. It is easy to use, presents content well and the documentation on WordPress Plugins as well as the developer’s site is excellent and lets the user know how/where to use CSS for customization.
Some of our Pro plugins
Some of our other free plugins
Adding a new Testimonial
Testimonial list in the Admin
Shortcode output with default styling
Shortcode metabox on Testimonial creation screen
- Place the Arconix – Testimonials widget in the desired widget area
- Use the shortcode
[ac-testimonials]on a post, page or other area
<?php echo do_shortcode( "[ac-testimonials]" ); ?>in the desired page template
With no 2 themes exactly alike, it’s impossible to style a plugin that seamlessly integrates without issue. That’s why I made the plugin flexible — copy
includes/arconix-testimonials.css to the root of your theme’s folder and make your desired modifications. My plugin will automatically load that file instead.
- Visit the plugin’s Wiki Page for all the plugin’s documentation
- Updated the admin css files with some minor changes.
- Updated the CMB library to its latest version.
- Optimized the code with respect to WordPress Coding Standards.
- The plugin is now GDPR compliant. Added Testimonial data in WordPress Dashboard->Tools->Export Personal Data & WordPress Dashboard->Tools->Erase Personal Data in compliance with EU GDPR to ensure that the personal data captured by the plugin is available for export & erasure.
- Bug Fixed – Some notices of debug log file are fixed.
- Now you can minimize the testimonials display in the widget by using Excerpt content option.
Fixed a text formatting bug
- Added a metabox to the testimonial edit screen that provides the Post ID. Good for when a specific testimonial is needed to display
- Fixed a bug where some users were getting an error message about a missing file
- Enhanced the testimonial column display on the admin side to be more flexible
Fixed a bug where sometimes empty testimonial html was showing up on non-testimonial pages.