An easy way to stylish your Arabic font
|Author:||Darto KLoning (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-10-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 792|
Click to start download
I'm just newbie for programming but I love a lot of WordPress.
My friend is lot write with Arabic language and I tried to find plugins that will easily to help him to write in his website which support for display with specific Arabic fonts, but I find none. So here I am. I tried to googling and combine all the code to make this plugin. And also the font that I included in this plugin is open source or legally to download from their website.
Here font that I use in this plugin:
- JF Flat Jozzor => http://fonts.jozoor.com/flat-font/
- Ara Jozoor => http://fonts.jozoor.com/jozoor-font/
- KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh => http://fonts.qurancomplex.gov.sa/?page_id=42
- PDMS Saleem QuranFont => http://pakdata.com/products/arabicfont
- Amiri => homepage: http://www.amirifont.org/ download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/amiri/files/
- Droid Arabic Naskh => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/droid-arabic-naskh
- Thabit => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/thabit
- Scheherazade => http://openfontlibrary.org/en/font/scheherazade
The plugin is just simple which we can transform the Arabic text to specific font that we want by click the icon in text editor of posts or pages. And also I create option pages in case that no need all customize configuration in shortcode.
If you want to add Islamic date (Hijr) in your blog, you can try Penanggalan Hijriyah & Masehi.