AppVitrine is an app-recommendation plugin which empower your blog by automatically placing the best related apps to your content into your blog post.
|Author:||Quantaad (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Appvitrine enables you to bring the most successful ad units on mobile platforms, namely app install ads, into your blog. These sponsored apps are presented in beautiful designs and combined with related apps to your blog posts to make the ad units more engaging. You can earn on average $1.5-$2 for the download of any sponsored app from your blog. The integration of AppVitrine plugin is very easy and could be done in three steps:
- Download and install AppVitrine plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Sign up with Quantaad to be able to use the publication ID in the setting page and activate the sponsored apps in your blog.
Without a publisher ID, we still show non sponsored apps related to your content. However, we strongly recommend you to get a Quantaad publisher ID and enjoy from its revenue stream.
To get a Quantaad Publisher ID, follow the simple steps below:
- Fill out our simple Sign up form.
- Validate your email address.
- After approval we send you a Publication ID by email
- Use the Publication ID in the setting page of the AppVitrine to activate sponsored apps.
- Very easy to install
- Generate incremental revenue via Quantaad sponsored apps
- Generate affiliate revenue via Apple affiliate program
- Increase your user engagement by introducing the best related apps in your blog
- New revenue stearm without any channel conflict with your current revenue streams.
- Automatically introduce the best apps related to your blog without any additional effort
- Automatically detect your reader's device and suggest apps based on in-use device
- Cover all major platforms including - Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market, Microsoft's Windows Store and BlackBerry World
- Place once, benefit forever! - you do not need to configure the AppVitrine each time you edit your post
- Choose a design which suits your blog
- You can use Quantaad Analytics to track the number of views, clicks and the revenue you generate via AppVitrine
Stay tuned for our next release in which you will be able to change the number of sponsored apps and non sponsored apps.
AppVitrine setting page
Sample of AppVitrine on iPhone
Sample of AppVitrine on Android
Sample of AppVitrine on desktop version - Android apps tab selected
Do I need to create an account to use AppVitrine plugin?
No. You don’t need to have an account to use AppVitrine but if you want to earn revenue by AppVitrine you need to register.
Does AppVitrine plugin work with any mobile platform?
Yes. You do not need to do any extra work. AppVitrine plugin will automatically figure out what mobile platform your readers are using and will suggest the best apps for their devices.
Does AppVitrine Plugin show the best apps for the mobile device which my reader uses?
Yes. We show each reader related apps for the specific device that they use.
Can I use AppVitrine plugin for the mobile version of my website or do I need to have a mobile app?
You do not need to have a mobile app for your blog to be able to use the service of AppVitrine plugin. You can use it anywhere on your blog page or website.
What does AppVitrine show in my blog when readers visit my blog from the desktop?
On the desktop version of your blog post, AppVitrine shows the related apps to your blog post with the option for device selection if you don’t check the “Show the app slider only on mobile devices “ in the Appvitrine setting page. We show all the major app stores on the desktop so your readers could choose their device of interest.
Can I see any report about the interaction of the visitors of my website with AppVitrine?
Yes. If you register on Quantaad Analytics we will provide you with the statistics which shows the number of views, the number of clicks and generated revenue.
Can I generate revenue using AppVitrine plugin?
Yes. You will get paid if you register with Quantaad and enter your Publication ID in your plugin.
How can I get a Quantaad Publication ID?
You should first register on Quantaad and then request for a Publication ID. You can find a full instruction on Quantaad Registration Help Page.
Can I earn commission if I do not have an Affiliate ID?
No. You need to have an Affiliate ID to earn commission from Apple Ap Store.
How can I get an Affiliate ID?
You need to join Apple Affiliate Program. You can apply for Affiliate Program on http://www.apple.com/au/itunes/affiliates/
Can I place the apps anywhere in my blog?
Yes. By default, AppVitrine will add the apps to the end of your blog posts. However, you can use [appvitrine] shortcode to place the apps anywhere else. You can find more information on Advanced Help Page.
- Change help link
- Add Quantaad sponsored apps.
- Integrate with Quantaad Analytics to provide detailed reports.
- The number of slider shown in a page got limited to 3.
- Add extra parameters to track permlink, title, plugin version and div number.
- Minor issues fixed.
- Fixed minor bug
- Enable automatically embedding apps in all articles.
- Add AppVitrine setting to the left hand panel.
- Add new format to show the list of related apps.
- Enable registration to get updated about the new features.
- Support the Apple App Store affiliate program.
- Add a new method to show the list of related apps.
First version of AppVitrine plugin