This plugin helps developers that use Xdebug.
|Author:||Christoph Daum (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-06-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/apermo-xdebugdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the ‘Apermo AdminBar’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all folks.
Are there any requirements?
Yes, of course, you need to have Xdebug active on your webserver.
Where are the Plugin Options?
This plugin does not have any, so just activate it, and relax.
Can I change or add more search engines?
Sure, use the filter
apermo_xdebug_search_urls and alter the array.
Should I use this on a production website?
Since you should not use ‘display_errors’ on a production system, it makes no sense using this plugin there.
The plugin automatically skips it’s execution if display_errors is turned off or Xdebug is not active.
At the current moment I decided against automatically disabling the plugin in this cases, I might reconsider this in the future.
I have an issue, or I want to help with the development of this plugin.
Head over to the GitHub Repository and start reading. Every bit of help is highly appreciated!
Note on the Version Requirement
The Plugin will actually work with lower WordPress Versions, but in that case translations won’t work. But you should consider upgrading you WordPress in that case.
- Bugfix: automatically removed css tag if there was only var_dump and no error
- added support for Xdebug var_dump messages
- added a filter to provide the options to add more search engines
- automatically disable(or rather skip execution) if display_errors is turned off
- optimized to work inside the Gutenberg view
- automatically disable in case Xdebug is not installed
- automatically remove all CSS if no errors are thrown
- Added the Google and Stackoverflow links
- Initial Release