This plugin provides extra features and fixes for use with the AMP WordPress plugin. You can change the header and it fixes schema as well as allowing
|Author:||deano1987 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 676|
Click to start download
- Upload the folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Will there ever be more options added?
Yes, we are in early development so expect lots of features! Please let us know if you have a feature suggestion.
- Added <link rel=”alternate” media=”handheld” linked to amp url, as mentioned in a google blog post: https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2016/11/an-update-on-googles-feature-phone.html
- Fixed shortcode issue
- Added Google Analytics tracking for AMP pages
- Pikto invalid tag handling added
- Latest wordpress version supported
- Fixed a bug where AMP version links were not being removed if you turned the option off – Thanks Robert.
- Now stripping illegal tag from any content being served on an AMP page.
- Google have updated schema testing, and AMP plugin breaks image width and height, this is now automagically fixed by AMP Toolbox.
- Now stripping illegal tags such as and replacing with
- Inital release