AmberPanther Favicon for WordPress seamlessly adds a favicon to your WordPress powered site, while ensuring cross browser compatibility.
|Author:||the AmberPanther team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-03-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||16 589|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
What is the AmberPanther Favicon for WordPress Plugin?
AmberPanther Favicon for WordPress is a plugin developed by the AmberPanther team, designed to add a Favicon (also known as favorites icon, website icon, shortcut icon, url icon, or bookmark icon) to your WordPress powered site. The Favicon is added to the administration pages as well, not just the front pages. It supports ICO, PNG and GIF formats. It ensures cross browser functionality. The favicon files can be located in the site's root directory (detected automatically) or in a custom directory. Visit AP Favicon to learn more.
- Supports ICO, PNG and GIF file formats.
- Files saved in the root directory of the site with the conventional name - favicon - are located automatically
- A custom uri can be defined for the favicon
- Multiple file types can be selected
- Options stored as one array in the database to minimize database cluster.
- On uninstall option array is removed from the database. No trail left behind.
- Functional and user-friendly administration pages.