This plugin enables you to automatically advertise products from Amazon.com which are specifically related to the topic you are writing about.
|Author:||WarkenSoft Productions (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.3.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-11-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||21 946|
Click to start download
This plugin will allow you to turn your WordPress website or blog into a money making machine while at the same time offering valuable additional related materials to your visitors. It will automatically search for and display products from Amazon.com which are specifically related to the topics you write about. Once you install the plugin, you simply have to decide if you want to show products related to your Categories or Tags and the plugin can do the rest. All you have to do is continue writing about your favorite subjects and the plugin will offer related products to your visitors.
Even though it is capable of being fully automatic in this way, it also includes powerful controls to tailor exactly how it functions. You can customize the keywords used for searching on any given post or even disable the plugin completely. You can also customize the heading that is shown, the number of results shown and many other aspects of how it functions.
- Automatically load category or tag related products from Amazon.com.
- Earn rewards as an affiliate, simply by entering your affiliate tracking code.
- Provide valuable additional content to your visitors on the topics of your posts.
- Total control to tailor results for any given post.
- Excellent content caching for lightning fast response times.
- Ability to disable related products from being displayed at all on any given post.
- Easily managed sidebar widget support.
- Many more great features you’ll just have to explore.
For more information about this plugin, visit the plugin homepage at:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 3 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
BETA SOFTWARE WARNING
Please be aware as you use this software that it is still considered to be BETA SOFTWARE and as such may function in unexpected ways. Of course, we do try our best to make sure it is as stable as possible and try to address problems as quickly as possible when they come up, but just be aware that there may still be bugs.
- Removed Amazon products from appearing in blog feeds in order to better comply with Amazon regulations.
- Added ability to sort results on the whole blog, as well as on individual posts.
- Added ability to chose display position relative to page/post content.
- Reworked product caching for more robust storage and more advanced potential future features.
- Added ability to block specific products from being displayed.
- Added sidebar Widget controls.
- Enabled display of product descriptions.
- Updated display CSS for better theme compatibility.
- Expanded debugging and error control.
- Expanded debugging and error control.
- Allowed display of cached Amazon data in admin console.
- Minor bug fixes when zero results are returned.
- Better admin screen organization.
- Upgraded admin security.
- Allowed display of only images or only text.
- Allowed for custom stylesheets.
- Minor tweaks to allow for a greater range of Amazon access keys. Not a necessary upgrade if it already works for you.
- Updated to support new Amazon security protocols.