All-in-One WP Migration is the only tools that you will ever needs when you need to perform site migration of your WordPress blog.
|Author:||ServMask (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-01-2014|
|Total downloads:||60 252 352|
|Active installs:||4 000 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins and themes with no technical knowledge required.
Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop in to WordPress.
There is an option to apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations on your database during the export process. The plugin will also fix any
serialisation problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Mobile device compatible: All-in-One WP Migration is the first plugin to offer true mobile experience on WordPress versions 3.3 and up.
No limitations on host or operating system
- We have tested the plugin on the major Linux distributions, MacOS and Microsoft Windows.
- Please see the list of hosting providers that we work with.
Bypass all upload size restriction
- We use chunks to import your site data. Most providers set the maximum upload file size to 2MB. As the file restrictions are only applied to each chunk, webserver upload size restrictions are bypassed by keeping the chunks under 2MB to easily upload your entire site.
- The plugin does not require any PHP extensions and works with all versions of PHP from v5.2 onwards. This is great news for v5.2 users who are unsupported by many other products.
Support for MySQL and MySQLi
- No matter what php mysql driver your webserver ships with, we support it.
Compatible with WordPress v3.3 to present
- We have a comprehensive Quality Assurance and testing process that ensures that the plugin is always compatible with the latest release of WordPress, but we don’t support versions of WordPress prior to version 3.3 (2012)
WP-CLI Integration is available in Unlimited Extension
- For the community version of the plugin please watch the instruction videos below and see our FAQ.
- If you have more complex requirements, our team is here to help. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch at help.servmask.com
- All premium products include premium support.
Migrate WordPress to cloud storage services using our completely new premium extensions
All of the Cloud Storage and Multisite extensions include premium support and the Unlimited extension free of charge
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Backblaze B2
- Google Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Azure Storage
- Amazon Glacier
- S3 Client
Supported hosting providers
The plugin does not have any dependencies, making it compatible with all PHP hosting providers. We support a vast range of hosting providers. Some of the most popular include:
- Web Hosting Hub
- WP Engine
- See the full list of supported providers here
- Improved database migration
- Support custom themes directory
- Support custom plugins directory
- Better support for MySQL <= 5.5
- Support for BuddyBoss plugin
- Report issue button
- Improved reliability
- Better support for WooCommerce plugin
- Improved free disk space checking
- Improved backup validation
- Improved path replacement on import
- Horizontal scrollbar on MacOS (Backups Page)
- Better support for WP Cerber plugin
- Backup page style issues on narrow screens
- Remove deprecated jQuery methods
- Improved MySQL error handling
- Improved detection of pretty permalink support
- Improved DB error handling