Sitemap submission to Google,Bing,Yahoo & Ask. Webmaster option for Google,Bing,Alexa,Yahoo,Facebook & BlogCatalog. Analytics option for Googl
|Author:||Crunchify (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-12-2009|
|Total downloads:||789 039|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Google Authorship Options
Header / Footer Section
Favicon for your Blog Option
Sitemap Submission to Google / Bing
All New All in One Webmaster Main Menu
- Unpack the
- Upload the file to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Configure the options under Admin Panel
AIO Webmaster -> List of all Options.
- Done and Ready.
How do I find respective META-tags?
Where should I put Google, Bing, Yahoo Webmaster, etc META-tags?
- Visit links provided in
Settings -> All in One Webmasterto get your META tag. This is an easiest way to authenticate your sites.
Google Analytics Account ID
- Find an Account ID, starting with UA- in your Google Analytics’s Account overview page.
I have updated all my options but why am I not able to authenticate to site or don’t see analytics?
- I assume that
wp_footer()are there in your theme. According to the WordPress documentation both functions are theme-dependent which means that it is up to the author of each WordPress theme to include it. If one of the hooks is not in your theme, you could add it yourself by adding
<? php wp_head(); ?>to your header.php file of your theme or
<? php wp_footer(); ?>to footer.php.
Where do I get latest updates on plugin?
How can I add more service meta tags which are not listed here?
- No worries. You can add those service’s HTML code into text area provided in admin panel.
Got a Question?
- Please report your questions or bugs at Plugin Homepage.
- Compatibility with WP 4.9.6
- Favicon icon changed
- Compatibility with WP 4.8.1
- Fixed broken link.
- Compatibility with WP 4.8
- Security update. Thanks Touhid Shaikh for reporting bug.
- Compatibility with upcoming WP release 4.7.2
- Compatibility with upcoming WP release 4.7
- Compatibility with upcoming WP release 4.5
- Minor Bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3 beta-3
- Admin panel update
- Minor Bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- New: Pinterest Meta-Tag Verification Added.
- Bug fixes
- New: Yandex Meta-Tag Verification Added. Russian biggest search engine.
- Minor bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- Google Analytics code change as per official change. Now no need to specify domain name.
- More Info
- Bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.9.1
- Number of Bug fixes
- Major Plugin Updated with all below additional options. You may need to fill all options again as this upgrade went through major design change.
- With Popular Demand added back Header / Footer Section
- Google Authorship Options
- Add Favicon to your Site Option
- Submit Sitemaps to Google / Bing Option
- Google Tag Manager – Digital marketing made (much) easier – Verification Script Added
- Fixed duplicate Facebook Insight Option
- Additional CSS files removed
- Additional JS files removed
- Better Initialization of Plugin
- Speed Boost-Up with code refactoring
- Lots of Bug fixes
- More Info
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.7.1.
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Placed.com company has decided to decommission the Placed Analytics product for strategic business reasons, hence removing it from plugin too.
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Updated Compete Analytics Code. Thanks to www.compete.com team for updated code snippet.
- Code Cleanup. Removed unused Header/Footer Section.
- Getting ready for Premium Version.
- Google Analytics Script updated to “Universal Analytics”. Enhancement Includes:
- Custom Dimensions & metrics
- Online/Offline data sync
- Multi-platform tracking
- Simplified configuration controls
- Advanced advertisement tools
- NOTE: Please revisit “Analytics Options” tab and enter newly introduced “Domain Name” field in new Universal Analytics.