WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines.
|Author:||All in One SEO Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-03-2007|
|Total downloads:||76 982 704|
|Active installs:||2 000 000+|
Click to start download
The original WordPress SEO plugin, downloaded over 65,000,000 times since 2007.
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why AIOSEO is one of the all time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- RSS Sitemap
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Schema.org Markup
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
SEO Content Analyzer (Gutenberg)
SEO Content Analyzer (Classic Editor)
SEO Setup Wizard
SEO Site Analysis
Webmaster Tools Connect
Social Media Integrations
Search Appearance Settings
RSS Content Control
Please visit our complete AIOSEO documentation before requesting support for SEO from the AIOSEO team.
SEO is essential for all websites. AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, marketers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to rank higher in search, then you need to use AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin.
AIOSEO works with all WordPress themes. Simply enable AIOSEO to make your WordPress theme SEO friendly.
Nope, AIOSEO will NOT slow down your website. We understand that speed is important for SEO, that’s why our code is properly optimized for maximum performance. Remember, faster websites rank higher in search. Use AIOSEO for fast SEO improvements.
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client websites.
Yes, AIOSEO smart sitemaps are a lot more optimized than the default WordPress sitemaps. Once you enable AIOSEO, our XML sitemaps will override the default WordPress sitemaps, so you can improve your SEO rankings.
We also offer advanced SEO sitemaps such as News Sitemap, Video Sitemap, and RSS Sitemap.
Our SEO sitemaps come with granular control such as links per sitemap, enable / disable post types or taxonomies, include / exclude specific links from sitemap, add additional non-WordPress pages to sitemaps, customize sitemap priority & frequency for each section of your site, and more.
This is why experts rate AIOSEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Yes. AIOSEO can help you with website SEO verification with various webmaster tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex, Baidu, Pinterst, and just about every other site verification you need.
There are many WordPress SEO plugins out there. Unlike others, AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin is always reliable. Our SEO features are results focused (no bloat), and we offer exceptional customer support.
AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s trusted by over 2 million website owners.