Show videos from youtube channel on your blog easily. Just paste one YouTube link and we will show widget with all your channel videos. Drag and drop
|Author:||Aklamator (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||1 834|
Click to start download
Aklamator plugin configuration
How to get Application ID
Aklamator Dashboard where you can analyze and setup widgets.
Add or edit your aklamator widgets
How the aklamator youtube widget looks like?
How to activate and use Aklamator – Youtube Your Blog on your wordpress website?
1. step : Get Aklamator – Youtube Your Blog wordpress plugin :
Login to your wordpress dashboard as administrator, go to Plugins> Add New and type “Youtube Your Blog”, click install!
or manually :
* get plugin and
* Upload and unzip plugin to the
* Activate the Aklamator – Youtube Your Blog wordpress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to your WordPress administration panel, go to plugins and settings for Aklamator – Youtube Your Blog wordpress plugin.
2. step : Paste URL to Youtube video or channel.
3. step : Click on red button “Create your FREE account” and get free Aklamator account.
After submitting registration form you will get verification email with activation link (please check SPAM folder if it is missing).
Click on activation link in received email. Now your Application ID should be autofilled, just click SAVE to proceed.
Now first widget is automatically created for your blog and populate it with chosen Youtube channel videos.
It becomes visible in plugin settings (list below).
Widget is 4×1 150x150px. If you want to change widget dimensions you can do that by logging to Aklamator web
4. step OPTIONAL :
Optionally if you didn’t get Application ID in previous step you can copy paste it manually
Sign in and get your Aklamator Application ID
After logging in, go to your profile and copy Application ID from Aklamator and paste it in wordpress plugin.
WELL DONE! Aklamator – Youtube Your Blog is now active on your WordPress website and you should be able to see available aklamator widgets in the bottom half of the screen.
- Go to Appearance then Widgets and drag and drop Aklamator Youtube field and choose desired widget
Now you can Log in to the Aklamator and create more widgets and add RSS feed to populate them with media releases. Later you could add paid media releases and their target number of clicks.
To track statistics and for get additional configuration, please login to Aklamator website.
Questions? Contact us!
I have pasted Aklamator Application ID but do not see any widgets
Is Application ID correct? When you save changes, does the list of your widgets appear below? If it is empty, please login to Aklamator.com and create first widget.
Aklamator widget is not showing below posts (single page post) or wrong widget is shown.
Go to plugin configuration and check if the widget for single page post is set or change as you wish.
Where can I add my RSS feed
login to aklamator and add or edit your widget. There you can add your RSS feed URL to your widget. Aklamator supports multiple RSS feeds per widget.
Can I serve multiple aklamator widgets on same page
Yes you can! But one widget can only be placed once per page, so use multiple widgets.
- Improved communication with Aklamator API
- Warning fixed when dragging widget
- Simplified user creation and automatic Application ID fetching.
- Added new option to play youtube playlists
- Fixed warnings
- Improved communication with Aklamator API
- Tested up to 4.9.1 (newest wp version)
- Tested up to 4.6.1 (newest wp version)
- Added new tutorial videos
- Tested up to 4.5.3 (newest wp version)
- BugFix: if there is no appID or widget is selected not to show, we do not insert call script
- Added notification that user can enable or disable feeds without images
- Edited all URL’s to have https prefix
- Added Benefits & Cross promotion tool video tutorial
- Added Walkthrough video tutorial
- Tested up to 4.3 (newest wp version)
- Added option for easy change of image dimensions and widget dimensions
- Tested up to 4.2.4 (newest wp version)
- Added please “rate and review” link in plugin section
- Tested up to 4.2.3 (newest wp version)
- Added option to choose widget feed from popular YouTube channels
- Better preview window
- First version of Aklamator youtube plugin