Aklamator Pro AdSense digital PR plugin enables you to easily place AdSense or other custom Ad code on your wordpress site.
|Author:||Aklamator (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.14|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 408|
Click to start download
It also enables you to sell PR announcements, cross promote web sites using RSS feed and provide new services to your clients in digital advertising.
How to place AdSense ad code ?
Just copy & paste AdSense or any other third party Ad code to box and optionally add name. Choose default Ad for each post and page. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and Drag n Drop desired code to desired position. Thats it!
How to cross promote your web site and sell PR announcements?
Make free Aklamator account, copy paste Application ID to plugin settings. Choose your widget and drag and drop it.
Your web site will start serving Aklamator boxes and automatically feed them with your RSS. When you have client that wants to pay for PR announcement, just login to aklamator service and paste photo and PR title. Send invoice if desired
Aklamator Pro AdSense plugin configuration
How to get Application ID ?
Aklamator Dashboard where you can analyze and setup widgets
Drag n Drop AdSense or other Ad code.
Aklamator widget on a web page
How to activate and use Aklamator Pro AdSense on your wordpress website?
1. step : Get Aklamator Pro Adsense wordpress plugin :
Login to your wordpress dashboard as administrator, go to Plugins> Add New and type “Aklamator Pro Adsense”, click install!
or manually :
* get plugin and
* Upload and unzip plugin to the
* Activate the Aklamator Pro Adsense wordpress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to your WordPress administration panel, go to plugins and settings for Aklamator Pro Adsense wordpress plugin.
2. step : Click on red button “Create your FREE account” and get free Aklamator account.
After submitting registration form you will get verification email with activation link (please check SPAM folder if it is missing).
Click on activation link in received email. Now your Application ID should be autofilled, just click SAVE to proceed.
Now first widget is automatically created for your blog and populate it with your wordpress posts.
It becomes visible in plugin settings (list below).
Widget is 4×1 150x150px. If you want to change widget dimensions you can do that by logging to Aklamator web
3. step OPTIONAL :
Optionally if you didn’t get Application ID in previous step you can copy paste it manually
Sign in and get your Aklamator Application ID
After logging in, go to your profile and copy Application ID from Aklamator and paste it in wordpress plugin.
WELL DONE! Aklamator Pro AdSense is now active on your WordPress website and you should be able to see available aklamator widgets in the bottom half of the screen.
- Go to Appearance then Widgets and drag and drop Aklamator Pro AdSense field and choose desired widget
Now you can Login to the Aklamator and create more widgets and add RSS feed to populate them with media releases. Later you could add paid media releases and their target number of clicks.
To track statistics and for get additional configuration, please login to Aklamator website.
Questions? Contact us!
I have pasted Aklamator Application ID but do not see any widgets
Is Application ID correct? When you save changes, does the list of your widgets appear below? If it is empty, please login to Aklamator.com and create first widget.
Aklamator widget is not showing below posts (single page post) or wrong widget is shown.
Go to plugin configuration and check if the widget for single page post is set or change as you wish.
Where can I add my RSS feed
login to aklamator and add or edit your widget. There you can add your RSS feed URL to your widget. Aklamator supports multiple RSS feeds per widget.
Can I serve multiple aklamator widgets on same page
Yes you can! But one widget can only be placed once per page, so use multiple widgets.
- Warning fixed when dragging widget
- Simplified user creation and automatic Application ID fetching.
- Added new option to select posts category
- Improved communication with Aklamator API
- Tested up to 4.9.1 (newest wp version)
- Performance improved
- Minor bug fixes
- Tested up to 4.6.1 (newest wp version)
- Added new tutorial videos
- BugFix: selecting AdSense code will break page
- BugFix: if selected “display none”, we do not insert call script for widget
- Tested up to 4.5.3 (newest wp version)
- BugFix: if there is no appID or widget is selected not to show, we do not insert call script
- Added notification that user can enable or disable feeds without images
- Edited all URL’s to have https prefix
- Added Benefits & Cross promotion tool video tutorial
- Added Walkthrough video tutorial
- Tested up to 4.3 (newest wp version)
- Added option for easy change of image dimensions and widget dimensions
- Added please “rate and review” link in plugin section
- Tested up to 4.2.3 (newest wp version)
- Patch for existing users
- Option to add featured images to your site’s RSS feed output and show them on Aklamator widget
- Better preview window
- Added additional information in preview window
- Minor bug fix
- Initial widget for wordpress users created with account creation
- Promotion – Added discount on premium accounts and tested up to 4.2.2.
- New feature – Widget/Ad code – preview functionality
*Added help/tutorial video to admin page of plugin
*Bug fix – Plugin delete
*Minor bug fix – appID change
*Minor bug fix – production environment
- Added feature – after installation and paste AppID plugin now auto creates first widget and populate it with your blog RSS feed items (for your convenience)
- Minor bug fix
- Tested for newer version of WP 4.2.1
- Minor bug fix
- Added Youtube video to description – Describing how to use Aklamator Pro Adsense plugin
- First version of Aklamator Pro AdSense plugin widget