This plugin allows users to register for an account or log into an existing account and then set up their site with aimtell push notifications.
|Author:||Aimtell (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-01-2016|
|Total downloads:||3 721|
Click to start download
Visitors Subsribe with just One Click
Dashboard - Segments
Dashboard - Manual Notification
Desktop Notification Example
iOS - Mobile Notification Example
Android - Mobile Notification Example
How do I change which pages show the subscribe prompt?
Login to your dashboard and then go to “View Websites” >> “Edit” >> “Prompt Management”.
Do you offer a free trial period?
Yes! You’ll have a free 14 day trial get started.
Do you require a Credit Card to Sign Up?
No. Our fully loaded 14-day free trial does not require a credit card on file to get started.
Can I Export/Transfer my Subscribers?
Yes. Unlike other push providers, your visitors subscribe directly to yoursite.com, not yoursite.pushvendor.com. As a result subscriber grant your site permission (not the push vendor) & makes migrating possible.
Which Platforms are supported?
We support Safari(Desktop), Firefox(Desktop), Chrome(Desktop and Mobile on Android) and Opera (Android). Essentially all browsers that offer the new Web Push Technology are supported.
What is your cancellation policy?
Since there are no long term obligations you may cancel your account at any time if you find yourself not satisfied with our software without any penalty.
Is there any Aimtell branding on the notifications?
No. There is no Aimtell branding on either the optin prompt nor the notifications themselves. The only URL visitors will see is from the website they subscribed from.
* New Feature: Quick Picker (Custom Attributes)
* New Feature: Quick Picker (Emoji)
* New Feature: Aimtell Alias
* New Feature: A/B Testing
* New Feature: New Segmentation Tool
* New Feature: Two Factor Authentication
* New Feature: Multi-GCM Support
* New Feature: Custom Expiration Times For Notifications
* New Feature: Customizable Opt-in Prompts
* New Feature: Conversion Tracking
* New Feature: Segmentation Generator
* New Feature: Zapier integration
* Bug Fix: Fixed an issue impacting add to cart from not tracking
* New Feature: custom push icons
* New Feature: Opera browser support
* New Feature: RSS Feed Notifications
* New Feature: Send to Alias
* SW Update
* Initial commit.