Automatically convert given keywords into Search Engine Friendly Affiliate Links (+colorful interactive links) throughout your blog.
|Author:||BlashO (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-08-2012|
|Total downloads:||8 849|
Click to start download
affilinker more general options
add new affiliate link
affiliate link edit color
affilinker general options
affiliate link other options
edit affiliate link settings
create affiliate link
affiliate link interactive options
- Login to your WordPress blog dashboard
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New”
- Search for “AffiLinker”
- Click “Install” and then “Activate”
What is the purpose of AffiLinker Affiliate Link WordPress Plugin ?
Long story short, AffiLinker helps to quickly monetize your WordPress blog and helps to increase your blog income instantly + search engine friendly.
It converts the specified keywords into given Affiliate Links automatically throughout your blog and you can also show a collection of Affiliate Links as a Cloud on Sidebar/Footerbar.
Now, your blog will be 100% complaince to Webmaster Guidelines using AffiLinker. Affiliate Links placed only in blog posts, pages, comment section, link cloud are all normal HTML links.
Why do Affiliate Links are not appearing in my blog posts,pages ?
AffiLinker relies on wp_footer. If your WordPress theme doesn’t uses wp_footer, you may not see Affiliate Links so make sure your theme uses wp_footer according to WordPress guidelines.
Is it possible to customize the link style uniquely for each and every Affiliate Link ?
Yes, with AffiLinker you can choose different styles like: Link Color, Link Background Color, Link Hover Color, Link Hover Background Color, Font Size, Font Name, bold,
Is it possible to add NoFollow tags to the links ?
Yes, you can add or remove the NoFollow tags for each and every link. Just uncheck/check the “Add NoFollow” option.
Is it possible to select the target window for each link ?
Yes, you can choose the target window (either to open in same window or new window) for each and every link. Just uncheck/check the “Same Window” option.
Is it possible to find number of clicks received by each links ?
Yes, there is a built-in hit counter which shows the total number of clicks, unique number of clicks received for each links and also, the blog post/pages that are performing better.
What are those 4 types of widget options ?
1 – AffiLinker Cloud which shows the links as a tag cloud – to enable select “Keywords as Cloud” in widget options.
2 – AffiLinker List which shows the links as a list – to enable select “Keywords as List” in widget options.
3,4 – Interactive Links which shows the links as a tag/cloud with all the styles applied.
Do you have a premium version of AffiLinker ?
Yes, the premium version has more interesting features and it can manage unlimited number of affiliate links.
You can refer to our help page for more details.
- Initial release version
- Code changes done to keep the affiliate links encoded so that they are not seen on the source code and not directly indexable by search engines.
- Nofollow’d the js links as even evolving search engines (like Google,Bing) can execute and interpret dynamically generated links.
- Improved UI
- Bug fix for WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Optimized the code for faster execution
- Improvements to take correct default values
- Added new option to disable jQuery Script (helps to resolve any jQuery conflicts) esp. with other WordPress plugins that uses jQuery.
- Minor bug fixes
- New support for Hover title text (appears when user hovers over link) added as a disabled feature
- Complaince to Google Webmaster Guidelines (no more hidden links)
- Now the free version supports 6 affiliate links, enjoy!
- Afiliate link creation error, for specific PHP versions fixed
- hidenseek.js reference issue fixed, thanks to WPAdvices.com
- Fixed certain link creation issues
- Invalid title text issue fixed
- Fixed encoded link addition issue, used in affiliate programs like ShareASale
- Fixed https link issues
- a fresh start đź™‚
- Now PHP 7.0+ compatible
- Fixed redirect activation issue