Add advanced features to the official WordPress Gutenberg editor plugin like: edition profiles, lightbox on…
|Author:||JoomUnited (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||13 232|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Amazing blocks with new ones each month!
Profiles attribution with block selection
Testimonial and counter blocks
Build fully custom accordions and tabs from Gutenberg
Advanced Video block including remote video (YouTube...) and local video (.mp4...)
Advanced table manager: manage tables in Gutenberg with several styling options
Google Maps Gutenberg Block
Latest posts and WooCommerce products blocks
I don’t see the new buttons or new tools in Advanced Gutenberg
- Make sure the plugin is activated 🙂
- All right, that could be because the new blocks are not activated to your account, please reach the menu Adv. Gutenberg > Profiles > Setup the blocks to activate
- Advanced Gutenberg is pretty well integrated with native Gutenberg, some blocks are new some other are original Gutenberg blocks but supercharged by new features
- You can define a custom color for the new blocks, it helps to find them
Can I get support for the editor use?
We reply to every question about the editor on the forum here, just ask 🙂 We also have an online documentation here: https://www.joomunited.com/documentation/advanced-gutenberg
Does Advanced Gutenberg slowing down my website?
The plugin has almost NO impact on page load, it’s only loaded during the edition process.
What is the Gutenberg version required to run Advanced Gutenberg plugin properly?
The latest one, always! We’re testing it with previous versions but the latest version of Gutenberg brings new features for developer and allow better content edition.
Is Advanced Gutenberg free?
Yes, totally free of charge.
Where can I see Advanced Gutenberg in my WordPress admin panel?
In different places: in Gutenberg itself by adding some options to existing blocks, by adding new blocks, as new menu named Adv. Gutenberg
Can I setup an edition profile per user?
Yes, this is possible, from the Gutenberg profile management, select some blocks, then you can give the profile to a single user or a user role
Can I translate Advanced Gutenberg plugin?
Yes, and that’s really easy! JU Translation is a translation tool included in all our WordPress plugins: get, share and manage your extensions translations from a visual and easy to use interface! You’ll find it in the Advanced Gutenberg settings menu
Does the Advanced Gutenberg custom styles works with the Gutenberg CSS block class?
Both are loaded from a separated stylesheet file and offer 2 ways to style your blocks. The Gutenberg default CSS class apply a CSS class on a single block then you can create your CSS on an external file.
The Advanced Gutenberg Custom CSS can be created from the plugin configuration and applied from a dropdown list to any block.
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg ver 4.0 rc1
- Fix : Error when Woocommerce is not installed
- Fix : Cannot show products with some filter on backend (WooCommerce Block)
- Add : New Recent Posts block with 3 layouts Grid, List and Slide
- Add : WooCommerce Products block with 2 layouts Normal and Slide
- Fix : Cannot set styles for Header text (Tab blocks)
- Fix : Error on Map block if no Google API provided
- Fix : Add default select option on Blocks Config
- Fix : Blocks not listed on first installation
- Add : List automatically new installed blocks in profiles and in edition modes
- Fix : PHP Warning in block listing
- Fix : Table block styling not rendered on frontend
- Fix : Summary block not rendered inside Gutenberg column
- Fix : Apply default color for block icon on first install
- Fix : Cannot update blocks list on Gutenberg ver 3.8
- Fix : Cannot change tab on front-end in some rare cases (Tabs block)
- Add : Adv Table block: Add ability to split merged cells to normal cells
- Add : Adv Table block: Add styles indicator for multi-selected cells
- Fix : Adv Table block: Compatible with Gutenberg version 3.7.0
- Fix : Adv Table block: No longer can transform from core Table block
- Fix : Adv Table block: Add styles indicator for multi-selected cells
- Fix : Remove top border in Advanced Tab block
- Fix : Cannot change menu on Firefox
- Fix : Cannot re-edit title and subtitle when its empty (Adv Image block)
- Fix : PHP warning when install plugin for the first time
- Fix : Blocks with custom category not showing in Profile
- Fix : Poster not change after fetching video from remote host (Adv Video block)
- Add : New fresh designed backend UI/UX
- Add : Implement AJAX admin search engine in plugin settings
- Add : Default config for Advanced Gutenberg blocks
- Add : New option to define Advanced Gutenberg blocks icon color
- Add : New custom CSS style edition interface
- Add : Add a search engine to filter blocks in profile block attribution
- Add : Add a dedicated left menu for all the configuration named Adv. Gutenberg
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg version 3.6.2
- Fix : Compile all blocks styles to a single file for faster load
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg version 3.2.0
- Fix : Add option to toggle blocks spacing setting
- Fix : Blocks still show on Gutenberg even disabled from profile
- Add : New block: Accordion block
- Add : New block: Tabs block
- Add : New block: Social links block
- Add : Option to define default vertical spacing between blocks (frontend)
- Fix : Advanced Video block: Not override poster after fetching video
- Fix : Error while updating blocks list on profile
- Add : New block: Map block
- Add : New block: Advanced Video block
- Add : New block: Advanced Table block
- Add : New options to add margin & padding on Columns and Text Columns block
- Fix : Update code format to match latest Gutenberg release
- Add : New block: Testimonial block
- Add : New block: Advanced Image block
- Add : New block: Counter (count up) with symbol
- Add : New options to customize Separator block
- Fix : Make block icons in profile display properly like in Gutenberg
- Fix : Improve code format and compatibility
- Add : New Advanced Button block: create button with more styles (hover, border, padding…)
- Add : New Advanced List block: create list with list icon, icon color…
- Add : Summary block: Allow to set anchor links color, block alignment and load summary in minimized
- Add : New summary block option: load the block minimized and define text
- Add : New style for summary block: align the block + font style and color options
- Fix : Improve compatibility with other plugins
- Add : Create custom CSS styles and apply to paragraph blocks
- Add : Identify CSS property by: name, class and color
- Add : New Summary block: Insert Gutenberg summary based on content headers
- Fix : Compatibility with Gutenberg version 2.2.0
- Add : Initial version
- Add : Blocks access: Define which editor blocks Users / User roles can use
- Add : Make gallery blocks images can be opened in a popup lightbox
- Add : Option to display alt text as caption when a gallery lightbox is opened