Shipping classes & weight wise flate rate for different cities in any country.
|Author:||Ishtiaq A. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.14|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-01-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Advance Flat Rate Shipping For WooCommerce provides ability to set different shipping costs for different cities in any country. It also allows you to set flat shipping costs for different Shipping Classes and Weights for each city.
By default it supports shipping classes based flat rates for cities and you can set three different calculation types:
1) per_item: Charge shipping for each shipping class individually.
2) per_order(Most Expensive): Charge shipping for most expensive shipping class from cart items.
3) per_order(Most Cheap): Charge shipping for most cheap shipping class from cart items.
For weight based shipping you need to enable this from settings pages, and you will see a weight clasification section when you do so. You can create any number for weight classes with customized min and max weight limit. Here you will have two calculation types aswell but works differently as compared to Shipping Classes:
1) per_item: Charge shipping for each item in the cart individually.
2) per_order: Charge shipping for comulative weight of all products in the cart
After activation, you will see a new shipping mathod in the dropdown on WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Edit any zone
Enable weight based shipping and manage weight classifications
- Upload the
Advance Flat Rate Shipping For WooCommercefolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update shipping settings in WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
Release Date – 03 January, 2018
- Weight Based shipping.
- Added Quantity factor in shipping classes based calculation.
- WP notice fix.
Release Date – 27 December, 2017
- Added Comments.
- Enable/disable checkbox fix.
Release Date – 22 December, 2017
- First Release