Get the most accurate ad block detection available and reach your blocked web.
|Author:||Adtoniq (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-05-2017|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Adtoniq screen to access all features
- Switch over to new, non-quota based Adtoniq analytics
- Drop the “Trublock” name and brand
- Fix bug that would clear the Adtoniq Cloud API key when saving protection settings
- Allow for the protection URL to be a full url rather than only a relative path
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fix for turning protection on, setting a url, then turning it off, and changing messaging to ads only. Message only displays when it should.
- Add new shortcode: adtoniq_clear_choice, to make it easy to clear a user’s previous opt in/out and choose again
- Do not delete option variables when upgrading Adtoniq (preserves API key)
- New feature for Adtoniq Cloud customers: Update your ad block defintions on demand (via AJAX call)
- Add new documentation tab
- Switch Dashboard feed to not use CDN to get news faster
- Add AdSense feature (beta level)
- Make Opt Out button optional (and add documentation to that effect)
- Persist last tab opened in a cookie
- Temporarily disable AdSense feature until Beta period is over
- Minor text changes
- Fix minor bug in disabling AdSense
- Allow turning AdSense feature on for customers selected for closed beta
- Show notice with link to get Adtoniq Cloud, for users that have not yet registered.
- Add padding to right of default message.
- Changes to support AdSense closed beta