Seamlessly adds 3 new menu locations to the admin toolbar and removes the WP logo menu.
|Author:||Benbodhi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-12-2013|
|Total downloads:||10 791|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
3 new toolbar menu locations added to your existing locations.
You can see the new locations below when creating your menus.
Example main toolbar menu with multi level flyout (you can also see how it was created)
Example menu under the 'My Account' section. Great for membership sites!
Example menu under the 'My Site' menu, viewed from backend.
Example menu under the 'My Site' menu, viewed from frontend.
Does this display menus to admin only or everyone?
The menus created will be visible to anyone logged in.
Can you make it show only to admins?
You could quite easily but you would need to know a little php. You simply need to add a conditional statement to the plugin to make sure only the admin user role can see the menus.
Do you have to use all 3 menus?
Nope! If you don’t assign a menu to the locations, they simply won’t show up.
- FIX: “Trying to get property of non-object” PHP notice.
- Bug Fix – Swapped out the if statement around Site Name menu location, so it didn’t disappear.
- Uncommented the WP Logo menu removal again – just to keep it consistent for users until there is the option to turn on and off in the admin.
- Removed the default WP logo menu removal – settings page coming in next release.
- Clean up code for compatibility with next release and new features.
- Cleaned up readme.txt file a bit to look nicer in the repository.
- Modified a screenshot to display the plugin’s features more prominently.
- Initial Release.