Admin Quick Jump adds a dropdown list to the admin edit-post area. This allows you to quickly jump to other draft and published posts/pages.
|Author:||James Kemp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-10-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 403|
Click to start download
Admin Quick Jump is a very simple plugin that adds a dropdown list to the admin edit-post area. The list contains posts of the same post_type as the one you are currently editing, and allows you to quickly jump between other draft and published posts. This is much less time-consuming than navigating back to the posts list and choosing the post you need.
- Perfect for quickly jumping between editing posts, pages and custom posts.
- No plugin settings page required, simply install and activate the plugin.
- Converted plugin to a class
- Pages/posts are now listed hierarchically
- Hierarchy goes down 3 levels
- Pages/posts are now sorted by title for easier navigation
- Style changes to allow for longer Post titles
- Fixed the link to quickjump.js