Admin Menus Accessibility is a wordpress plugin which adds extra accessibility feature into admin menu.
|Author:||Ayush (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-09-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 242|
Click to start download
Where can I see this plugin in action?
Check the search input above of the left admin menus
How can I search for particular menu sub items
For searching directly sub item of the menu you need to first type menu name then sub menu text after space. eg.
posts new this will show new menu item along with parent.
How to add item to fav tab
Hover your cursor to the menu item you want to add on fav list. then the heart icon will appear on just left to the menu item text and by clicking it will land that item on fav list.
1.0.0 (28 Aug 2016)
- Initial Release.
1.0.1 (29 Aug 2016)
- Removed 404 style and js on document load
- Added nice notification balloons for fav action response.
1.0.2 (3 Sep 2016)
- Support for Folded Menu
1.0.3 (21 Sep 2016)
- Added language file (kailanwyatt)
- Placed comments placeholder for later (kailanwyatt)
- Switched json_encode with wp_send_json (kailanwyatt)
- Tidy up white spaces (kailanwyatt)
1.0.4 (24 April 2018)
- Fixed fav/unfav buttons bug.
- Replaced font-awesome with dash-icons.
- Added Search Highlights.
- Changed menu filter into menu search.
- Added tooltips on fav/unfav buttons.
- Fixed some responsive issues.