A simple address book plugin. View addresses in the admin back-end or embedded in a post or page.
|Author:||Sam Wilson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||2.6.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-09-2007|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||12 766|
Click to start download
A simple address book plugin.
You can view and edit addresses (names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) in the administration interface (under Manage > Addressbook or as its own top-level menu item), or embed a read-only list of addresses in posts and/or pages.
- Gravatar support for both address lists;
- hCard microformat support in the address list.
Still to come (hassle me if you want these now):
- Import/export to a bunch of formats;
- Firefox Operator addon scripts to export external addressed into Addressbook;
- Pass various options to the
<addressbook />element, to sort and limit and whatnot;
- Templates for the address list display;
- Photo upload (probably over-ride the Gravatar, and show a note that there is a Gravatar?);
- Custom fields;