A collection of premium quality addons or modules for use in Elementor page builder. Elementor…
|Author:||Livemesh (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||375 243|
|Active installs:||40 000+|
Click to start download
Live Demo of Elementor Addons
Livemesh Addons for Elementor appearing in the sidebar window of the page builder.
Editing a module or addon in the Elementor.
The Elementor Addons plugin options window.
The Livemesh Addons for Elementor plugin documentation.
Does it work with the theme that I am using?
Our tests indicate that the elements work well with most themes that are well coded. You may need some minor custom CSS with themes that hijack the styling for heading tags by using !important keyword.
The demo site is best recreated with a theme that supports a full width page template without sidebars. The elements can still be used in the pages of default template.
How to enable the dark version for any element?
In Elementor page builder, edit the section wrapper for the element representing a row of elements. Navigate to the ‘Advanced’ tab of the ‘Edit Section’ sidebar window. Scroll down to the bottom of this tab to the ‘Advanced’ section and input class ‘lae-dark-bg’ in the ‘CSS Classes’ field to activate the dark version of an element.
My portfolio does not show any items.
Pls install and activate the Portfolio Post Type plugin to enable custom post type Portfolio.
- Fixed – Carousels utilizing slick JS causing conflict with Elementor scripts.
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- Added – A filter to control taxonomy dropdown limit
- Added – Increased number of columns on carousel
- Fixed – Social media icons not showing up for team profiles.
- Added – Filters for settings object employed for rendering the addons
- Fixed – Incompatibility with some themes which load waypoints JS script.
- Added – Extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the addons. You can now create a template file in elementor-addons folder in your child theme to customize the addons html or use filters to customize output generated by the addons.
- Updated – Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin addons
- Fixed – Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
- Fixed – Certain widgets/addons like pricing, carousel, services raised errors when ‘Add Item’ button was pressed to add items. Error seen with latest version of Elementor.
- Fixed – Deprecated warning on checkbox control.
- Fixed – The grid filter does not reflect the taxonomies chosen in the query.
- Fixed – Bug fixes.
- Added – Image size options for all relevant addons.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table etc.
- Added – Sample animations for services, clients, testimonials, team and pricing table.
- Added – Compatibility with Elementor and Elementor PRO 2.
- Added – Dynamic field connections for most widgets supported by Elementor 2.
- Updated – Removed Livemesh prefix from all elements. For example, Livemesh Services is now named Services, Livemesh Tabs is now Tabs, Livemesh Grid is now Posts Grid etc.
- Added – Ability to specify client name in HTML for additional formatting.
- Updated – Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Fixed – Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Fixed – Posts Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – The piechart value is not being rounded.
- Fixed – The post grid and posts carousel date format not reflecting the user preference specified in Settings page.
- Fixed – Next Previous buttons of carousels would not show up in certain installations due to conflicts with base slick carousel styles
- Fixed – Categories or taxonomy terms repeat when specific taxonomy terms/categories are chosen in query window
- Fixed – Some themes have trouble rendering grid columns
- Fixed – Comma shows up in category list for the image hover in grid
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated – The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added – Ability to rate plugin from admin screen
- Fixed – The post image in a grid or posts carousel was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The grid filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Updated – Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 version
- Added – Extensive customization options including typography, color and other styling options for all addons/modules
- Fixed – The lightbox image was smaller than uploaded size
- Fixed – Service icons would show up even when ‘None’ option was chosen
- Fixed – Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
- Fixed – The client images would show up misaligned and with additional padding in certain sites
- Fixed – The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed – In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed – The grid raised an warning when when certain taxonomies are chosen in the grid settings.
- Credit – Big thanks to user Axel for finding ALL these bugs that I could not have found myself.
- Fixed – Links in a few addons were showing even when no link URL was specified
- Fixed – A few addons would wrap around and move outside of the editor container
- Fixed – Odometers, Piecharts and Bar Charts addons would not show up for preview in the editor
- Fixed – Links in few addons would not take into consider the setting to open URL in new window
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not show up in mobile devices
- Fixed – The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Fixed – Some addons having strange grey background in elementor editor
- Initial release.