A collection of premium quality addons or modules for use in Elementor page builder. Elementor…
|Author:||Elementor Addons (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||7 798|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Live Demo of Elementor Addons
Addons for Elementor appearing in the sidebar window of the page builder.
Editing a module or addon in the Elementor.
The Elementor Addons plugin options window.
The Addons for Elementor plugin documentation.
- Install and activate the Elementor page builder.
- Unzip the downloaded addons-for-elementor.zip file and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the Addons for Elementor by Livemesh plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For Portfolio element, install and activate the optional plugin Portfolio Post Type plugin. The Portfolio addon can be built using custom post type registered by this plugin.
Optionally, if you have premium version of the plugin installed, you can import the sample data that replicates the demo site for you by importing the file sample-data.xml file located in the plugin directory. The import option is available under Tools > Import in WordPress admin.
Does it work with the theme that I am using?
Our tests indicate that the elements work well with most themes that are well coded. You may need some minor custom CSS with themes that hijack the styling for heading tags by using !important keyword.
The demo site is best recreated with a theme that supports a full width page template without sidebars. The elements can still be used in the pages of default template.
How to enable the dark version for any element?
In Elementor page builder, edit the section wrapper for the element representing a row of elements. Navigate to the ‘Advanced’ tab of the ‘Edit Section’ sidebar window. Scroll down to the bottom of this tab to the ‘Advanced’ section and input class ‘lae-dark-bg’ in the ‘CSS Classes’ field to activate the dark version of an element.
My portfolio does not show any items.
Pls install and activate the Portfolio Post Type plugin to enable custom post type Portfolio.
- Added – Extensive customization options including typography, color and other styling options for all addons/modules
- Fixed – The lightbox image was smaller than uploaded size
- Fixed – Service icons would show up even when ‘None’ option was chosen
- Fixed – Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
- Fixed – The client images would show up misaligned and with additional padding in certain sites
- Fixed – The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed – In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed – The grid raised an warning when when certain taxonomies are chosen in the grid settings.
- Credit – Big thanks to user Axel for finding ALL these bugs that I could not have found myself.
- Fixed – Links in a few addons were showing even when no link URL was specified
- Fixed – A few addons would wrap around and move outside of the editor container
- Fixed – Odometers, Piecharts and Bar Charts addons would not show up for preview in the editor
- Fixed – Links in few addons would not take into consider the setting to open URL in new window
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not show up in mobile devices
- Fixed – The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Fixed – Some addons having strange grey background in elementor editor
- Initial release.