A collection of premium quality addons or modules for use in Elementor page builder. Elementor…
|Author:||Livemesh (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||568 793|
|Active installs:||60 000+|
Click to start download
Livemesh Addons for Elementor features huge collection of premium, easy to use yet highly functional extensions that can be used in a Elementor page builder. This is really a premium plugin that you can get for free.
This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme – services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, piecharts, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, posts carousels, pricing plan and much more in the PRO version. All the addons that help turn your free theme into a premium one with just a few clicks. Every premium page builder element you need is available for easy drag and drop into your page by just activating this plugin.
Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the addons should be available for use in Elementor.
See the all of elements in action here –
The plugin comes with the following Elementor addons or extensions. Almost all of the elements come with a dark version. –
- Services that capture what you can offer for your clients/customers.
- Portfolio Grid addon that displays portfolio/blog entries in a nice responsive grid. Masonry and packed options are supported.
- Blog Posts Grid that displays portfolio/blog entries in a nice responsive grid. Masonry and packed options are supported.
- Team Profiles extension to display all the team members.
- Odometers/Counters to show impressive numbers pertaining to your work or company.
- Bar charts addon to capture skills or any type of percentage stats.
- Animated Pie charts for visual depiction of percentage stats.
- Testimonials to tell everyone the good things you often hear from your clients/customers.
- Testimonials slider is a responsive touch enabled slider that cycles through testimonials.
- Post Carousel extension that displays your posts as a highly responsive carousel.
- Generic Carousel element that displays lets you present a list of HTML content in a carousel.
- Heading styles to capture effective headings for your page sections.
- Clients List extension to showcase the clients that you have handled.
- Pricing Plans to help get more sales.
The Premium version of the plugin comes with additional addons and advanced features added to elements above –
- Posts Block to help present your blog posts, events, news items or portfolio in a dozen creative ways. Comes with AJAX filtering, pagination and load more features to help visitors navigate your entire collection of blog posts or custom post types and their categories without reloading the page.
- Twitter Grid to help showcase tweets on your site with load more option.
- Responsive Tabs that function seamlessly across all devices and resolutions. The plugin features never before choice of over dozen styles of tabs to choosen from.
- Accordion/Toggle that capture collapsible content panels when space is limited.
- Image Slider to create a responsive slider of images with support for captions, multiple slider types like Nivo, Flex, Slick and lightweight sliders, thumbnail navigation etc.
- Image Gallery addon that lets you create a grid of images with options for masonry or fit rows, pagination, lazy load, lightbox support etc.
- Video Gallery to build a beautiful grid of videos to help showcase a collection of YouTube/Vimeo videos on your site.
- Image Carousel for a responsive carousel of images.
- Video Carousel for creation of a responsive carousel of YouTube/Vimeo videos.
- FAQ element to display a set of Frequently Asked Questions in a page.
- Features Addon for showcasing product features or services provided by an agency/business.
- Flat style buttons with rich set of customization options.
- Icon list addon that lets you use either images or icon fonts to create custom social icons list, capture payment options etc.
- Advanced Services with additional styles and animations for services addon.
- Lazy Load – The portfolio/post grid and image gallery addons incorporate option to lazy load posts/images with the click of a Load More button.
- Pagination – Create a grid of posts or custom post types with AJAX based pagination support.
- Lightbox Support – The premium version comes with support for Lightbox for grid and carousel addons.
- Customizations – Ability to choose custom font size, color or hover color for certain addons. More coming.
- Custom Animations – Choose from over 40+ animations for most addon elements (excludes sliders, carousels and grid). The animations display on user scrolling to the element or when the element becomes visible in the browser window.
- Sample Data – Sample data that you can import into your site to get started quickly on the addons and some sample layouts.
- Premium Support – The customers will have access to a support portal with queries attended to within 24 hours.
The premium version of the plugin entitles you to quick support with replies posted within 24 hours (on week days).
Please submit your support query through our website contact form. This will create a support ticket in our support portal.
Live Demo of Elementor Addons
Livemesh Addons for Elementor appearing in the sidebar window of the page builder.
Editing a module or addon in the Elementor.
The Elementor Addons plugin options window.
The Livemesh Addons for Elementor plugin documentation.
Does it work with the theme that I am using?
Our tests indicate that the elements work well with most themes that are well coded. You may need some minor custom CSS with themes that hijack the styling for heading tags by using !important keyword.
The demo site is best recreated with a theme that supports a full width page template without sidebars. The elements can still be used in the pages of default template.
How to enable the dark version for any element?
In Elementor page builder, edit the section wrapper for the element representing a row of elements. Navigate to the ‘Advanced’ tab of the ‘Edit Section’ sidebar window. Scroll down to the bottom of this tab to the ‘Advanced’ section and input class ‘lae-dark-bg’ in the ‘CSS Classes’ field to activate the dark version of an element.
My portfolio does not show any items.
Pls install and activate the Portfolio Post Type plugin to enable custom post type Portfolio.
- Added – Support for external page link in services and team member modules.
- Added – Missing dark background styles for Services and Team modules.
- Fixed – The taxonomy chosen dropdown displaying superfluous taxonomies in the dropdown for Posts Grid.
- Fixed – Some taxonomies and/or their terms missing from taxonomy terms selection in query builder of Posts Grid and Posts Carousel.
- Fixed – Not able to sort the filters of the Posts Grid with taxonomy reordering plugins.
- Fixed – Some sites reporting error – call to undefined function get_blog_list().
- Updated – Freemius to 2.3.0.
- Added – Plugin is now fully compatible with WPML plugin.
- Added – All of our addons are now translatable using WPML plugin.
- Added – Offset support for Posts Grid/Portfolio and Posts Carousel modules.
- Updated – Readme.txt and documentation
- Removed – Unused files in plugin folders.
- Updated – Freemius library with a security fix. Recommended to update immediately.
- Fixed – Some themes can raise JS error due to jQuery $ being unavailable
- Updated – Flexslider library with RTL support
- Fixed – Carousels utilizing slick JS causing conflict with Elementor scripts.
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- Added – A filter to control taxonomy dropdown limit
- Added – Increased number of columns on carousel
- Fixed – Social media icons not showing up for team profiles.
- Added – Filters for settings object employed for rendering the addons
- Fixed – Incompatibility with some themes which load waypoints JS script.
- Added – Extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the addons. You can now create a template file in elementor-addons folder in your child theme to customize the addons html or use filters to customize output generated by the addons.
- Updated – Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin addons
- Fixed – Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
- Fixed – Certain widgets/addons like pricing, carousel, services raised errors when ‘Add Item’ button was pressed to add items. Error seen with latest version of Elementor.
- Fixed – Deprecated warning on checkbox control.
- Fixed – The grid filter does not reflect the taxonomies chosen in the query.
- Fixed – Bug fixes.
- Added – Image size options for all relevant addons.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table etc.
- Added – Sample animations for services, clients, testimonials, team and pricing table.
- Added – Compatibility with Elementor and Elementor PRO 2.
- Added – Dynamic field connections for most widgets supported by Elementor 2.
- Updated – Removed Livemesh prefix from all elements. For example, Livemesh Services is now named Services, Livemesh Tabs is now Tabs, Livemesh Grid is now Posts Grid etc.
- Added – Ability to specify client name in HTML for additional formatting.
- Updated – Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Fixed – Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Fixed – Posts Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – The piechart value is not being rounded.
- Fixed – The post grid and posts carousel date format not reflecting the user preference specified in Settings page.
- Fixed – Next Previous buttons of carousels would not show up in certain installations due to conflicts with base slick carousel styles
- Fixed – Categories or taxonomy terms repeat when specific taxonomy terms/categories are chosen in query window
- Fixed – Some themes have trouble rendering grid columns
- Fixed – Comma shows up in category list for the image hover in grid
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated – The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added – Ability to rate plugin from admin screen
- Fixed – The post image in a grid or posts carousel was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The grid filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Updated – Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 version
- Added – Extensive customization options including typography, color and other styling options for all addons/modules
- Fixed – The lightbox image was smaller than uploaded size
- Fixed – Service icons would show up even when ‘None’ option was chosen
- Fixed – Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
- Fixed – The client images would show up misaligned and with additional padding in certain sites
- Fixed – The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed – In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed – The grid raised an warning when when certain taxonomies are chosen in the grid settings.
- Credit – Big thanks to user Axel for finding ALL these bugs that I could not have found myself.
- Fixed – Links in a few addons were showing even when no link URL was specified
- Fixed – A few addons would wrap around and move outside of the editor container
- Fixed – Odometers, Piecharts and Bar Charts addons would not show up for preview in the editor
- Fixed – Links in few addons would not take into consider the setting to open URL in new window
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not show up in mobile devices
- Fixed – The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Fixed – Some addons having strange grey background in elementor editor
- Initial release.