Register an image from the administration screen, and a different banner image is displayed for each category.
|Author:||Yoshie Nakayama (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-03-2017|
Click to start download
The registered banner image list is displayed.
Banner image registration and edit screen. Items : Image URL (required), Image Alt Text (required), Link URL, Open New Tab, Class Name, Id Name, Display Category (required).
I want to display the image on the top of the article or sidebar.
It is possible to paste the displayed shortcode to the applicable theme.
I want to display image on all pages irrespective of categories.
When registering a banner, please uncheck “filter by category” and register.
What happens when multiple categories are linked to an article?
Only one category is automatically selected, and if there is a banner image registering that category, it will be displayed.
Do ‘Tags’ and ‘Custom Taxonomies’ correspond?
It does not correspond. I would like to respond in the future.
In the “Edit Banner” screen, the category you want to set is not displayed in the category to be displayed.
Categories where articles are not published, it will not be displayed in the pull-down menu.
- WordPress version 5.2.1 operation check.
- WordPress version 5.1.0 operation check.
- WordPress version 5.0.3 operation check.
- WordPress version 5.0.2 operation check.
- WordPress version 4.9.5 operation check.
- WordPress version 4.8.3 operation check.
- WordPress version 4.8.2 operation check.
- Plugin re-translation.
- WordPress version 4.8.1 operation check.
- Added ability to display banner with short code
- Change the display of the banner so that it can be selected by “display with limited by category” or “indication without categorization, unconditionally”
- WordPress version 4.7.5 operation check.
- WordPress version 4.7.4 operation check.
- The first release.