Code field for Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
|Author:||Peter Tasker (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||14 164|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/acf-code-fielddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- In the ACF custom fields manager, the option for the code field will be under the “Field Type” drop down under “Code Tools”
What version fo ACF does this work with?
Currently the plugin works with the free (v4) and PRO (v5) versions.
Does the plugin escape or sanitize any data?
It doesn’t. Though Codemirror has several settings to escape data, the plugin doesn’t implement them
- Updating tested up to 4.9
- Readme.txt fix for new UI
- CSS fix for flexible content areas
- Loading in all CodeMirror css themes as options for editor colors
- Adding PHP support to the v4 plugin
- Updating codemirror to version 5.23
- Bumping tested up to version
- Improvement: Adding PHP language editor support
- Improvement: Making height automatically grow to the height of the content
- Bug fix: Hidden panels using the code field need to be clicked on to display contents
- Bug Fix: Adding support for flexible content fields
- Bug Fix: Correctly adding multiple stylesheets if multiple fields themes are selected on the same page
- First deploy and commit to wordpress.org repository