Auto Publish wordpress posts/pages/custom post types to Twitter Account.
|Author:||AccessPress Themes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-06-2015|
|Total downloads:||95 868|
|Active installs:||8 000+|
Click to start download
- Unzip accesspress-twitter-auto-post.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-twitter-auto-post
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AccessPress Twitter Auto Post menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to to post your wordpress posts/pages/custom post types to your twitter account automatically.
How will auto post work?
At first, you will need to get all the required credentials and setup the plugin in the plugin settings page and as soon as you configure the plugin completely, then whenever you will publish the post then it will be automatically posted to your twitter account as per your configuration.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page.
- Updated the plugin to auto publish the posts inserted programatically or imported from different plugins
- WordPress 4.8 Compatibility Update
- Updated how to use section
- Added missed sanitization for options array while saving into DB
- Updated social media link target in the about section
- Revised about page
- Enqueued Font Awesome CSS locally
- Defined constants using function
- Added atap_init action on plugin’s init
- Added More WordPress Resources Link
- Removed extended license detail from the upgrade section
- Added atap_after_post and atap_error_post hooks on auto post success and failure
- Fixed small bug regarding debug print
- Auto post changed to No for older posts
- Updated success message layout
- Added plugin setup youtube video iframe in how to use section
- Updated upgrade section
- Done some modification in post schedule feature
- Added post scheduled auto post feature
- Update header color for plugin settings page
- Done some codecleanup
- Done some modifications in log section
- Updated how to use section
- Updated backend notes layout
- Updated text domain to match plugin’s slug
- Updated few notes in backend
- Removed shortcodes from posting content
- Changed Menu icon
- Added Upgrade Section
- Escaped output for the fields in plugin settings page
- Checked ABSPATH defined in all included files to prevent mannual URL browsing of file
- Loaded Font Awesome from CDN
- Fixed small bug regarding html tags posting
- Checked API class exists through php to prevent conflict
- Added a note for PHP version required
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed small issue for post types selection on settings page
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval
- Plugin approved and committed to http://wordpress.org repository