About Me is a sidebar widget that displays icon links to your profile pages on other social networking sites. Forked from Social Links
|Author:||Alessio Caiazza (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||28 902|
How do I get another website supported?
I will add suggested sites in upcoming releases.
When I hit ‘Add’ nothing happens
The ‘add’ button is linked to an ajax function provided by prototype lib. Some other plugins inject their own version of prototype, instead of using the one provided by WP, this result in a broken ‘add’ button.
If you are using Use Google Libraries plugins read this
I’ve updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 and my widget disappered
From version 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 About Me widget has been renamed to ‘About Me – Social Link’, so you have simply to add it from the widgets page.
- 1.0.12 FIX: Official Pinterest image
- 1.0.11 NEW: Pinterest support.
- 1.0.10 FIX: FAQ fix
- 1.0.9 FIX: Fixed the plugin home page
- 1.0.8 NEW: Google Plus support.
- 1.0.7 FIX: conflict with find-me-on plugin. Tested with WP 2.9.2
- 1.0.6 NEW: Anobii, DeviantART, LibraryThing, Qik and Songza support.
- 1.0.5 NEW:works on subpath installation. goodreads.com, orkut, google profile, google reader, qype, ebay support
- 1.0.4 NEW:redgage.com support
- 1.0.3 NEW:Disqus.com support
- 1.0.2 NEW:Hyves.nl support; MINOR: title tag added to images
- 1.0.1 NEW:Hellotxt support; Minor changes in widget option layout; Widget renamed to ‘About Me – Social Links’; Management page renamed to ‘About Me’
- 1.0.0 NEW:Bitbucket, Identi.ca, GitHub support FIX:now works with Lightbox2/Slimbox plugins