This plugin will display the distance & driving direction between two points on earth.
|Author:||Aboobacker P Ummer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-01-2012|
|Total downloads:||11 543|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the WordPress admin panel, you can see the menu named “Google Map Travel”. Go to this page and set the parameters according to your requirements.
- Now place the [AB-MAP] shortcode on the post/page where you want the AB Google Map Travel to appear.
What is the shortcode for inserting the plugin to Post/Page?
You can use [AB-MAP]
Released on 04/06/2017
- Added auto complete for from and to fields
- Added developer’s MAP API key
- More to come in premium version soon
Released on 23/02/2016
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4.2
Released on 12/03/2015
- Fixed a major vulnerability.
Released on 02/04/2014
- Fixed a small bug.
Released on 06/08/2013
- Fixed a floating problem on most of the themes.
Released on 09/07/2013
- Minor edit to display error message in red color.
- Demo URL updated.
Released on 25/09/2012
- Added option for setting different charges for day and night travels.
- Display the distance in both Kms and Miles.
Released on 15/08/2012
- Quick Fix
Released on 23/01/2012
- Fixed compatibility with IE versions.
Released on 20/01/2012
- Added option to set different currency formats.
Released on 17/01/2012
- Initial release