Availability Calendar | Simple Booking Calendar | Appointment Calendar | check availability calendar
|Author:||8 Degree Themes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-10-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||26 143|
Click to start download
Backend Settings Panel
Backend Admin Calendar Panel
Frontend Layout 1 Mode
Frontend Layout 2 Mode
Widgets Layout 1 Mode
Widgets Layout 2 Mode
- Unzip 8degree-availability-calendar.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/8degree-availability-calendar
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Availability Calendar option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to display a availability calendar in your site with various backend configurable options.
Do I need to design the availability calendar?
You won’t need to take any burden regarding the design as since we have already provided choose layout, configuration booked highlight color which you can choose as per your requirement.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page.
How can I display the calendar?
Use this “[edac-availability]” shortcode to display in content. For template use <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[edac-availability]’);?>
- Changes in about section and added promotional contents.
- Changing Template-1 gradient design to more flat modern design
- Translations to additional languages
- Changed admin plugin capability from administrator to manage options to allow other user to view plugin from backend.
- CSS Issues resolved on responsive of calendar.
- Fixed issue on CSS conflict. with theme css.
- Fixed issue on frontend js script.
- Done the code formattings and removal of unnecessary comments.
- Addition of the pot file for translation of plugin.
- Added multiple language option in backend.
- fixed small bug regarding widget.
- fixed small issue of backend section
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval