This plugin logs 404 (Page Not Found) errors on your WordPress site.
|Author:||Bruce Delorme (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||17 546|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Corrected ajax call in errorList
- for network install only: fixed mininum hit count setting problem.
- fixed referer issue: referer is not saved if is a wp admin page.
- added some css to error list page.
- added new fonctionnality that clean entries that are older than the configured limit.
- improved activate and deactivate methods.
- added export fonctionnality.
- improved extension filters.
- corrected display of url in error list page for single site installations.
- fixed too generic css issue
- fixed issue with unsecure content for HTTPS admin area
- disabled “delete all” and “export to csv” buttons when there are no errors
- improved security while saving entries.
- changed required capacity to view error list and settings page. New capacity required is: manage_options.
- fixed some minor bugs
- improved security for deleting and exporting entries.
- added pagination in error list page.
- 404 entries are no longer deleted on plugin deactivation.
- not saving 404 errors for redirected posts.
- added setting option to define if editor users can see and export error list.